[GDT] Sat Mar 23 2024 - Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

25 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

Marky might stand on his head to win this game, it is a personal matter for him to win against Canucks .

Marky is either great or ugly in the net.... hopefully tonight it's ugly

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

So excited for this one!

Flew my whole family down from the Yukon to take my daughters to their first NHL game!

Just hoping for some goals and a reason to get loud!

Go Canucks Go!

This is quite a commitment, hopefully Canucks win 7-2 tonight 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, CaribouCanuck said:

I have a feeling the Canucks are going to win this in a very close game. Kuz deserves a massive standing ovation. 

Why does Kuzmenko deserve  “a massive standing ovation”?

43 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Might not be this much of a margin, but the Canucks will win by no less then three. After all; we have to hone our skills for the Playoffs;  Calgary? 🤣 Probably not...

Oh man..  Jim Robson, Tom Larscheid, John Ashbridge... such legendary voices of the Vancouver Canucks.  Personally I loved those years more than any other in franchise history.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Should be an easy win by us. Our stars need to get firing again. Petey, Miller and Boeser are slowing down a bit, we might not have a 100pt player this season whereas at one point it looked like we'd have 2 (maybe even more lol).

7-5 Canucks in a wild one

This game, and many more, for the rest of the season, is going to be tough.

Calgary really need this win, they are 10 points out of the last wild card, and they have 14 games left.

8 minutes ago, Gurn said:

This game, and many more, for the rest of the season, is going to be tough.

Calgary really need this win, they are 10 points out of the last wild card, and they have 14 games left.

Calgary is done.  There's absolutely no way they'll make up 10+ points in 14 games lol

• Like 1