for

Necas

Kotkaniemi

VAN - CLB

Lindholm (Rights)

Hoglander 

for

Jiricek

I really want to keep Lindholm away from Boston if we aren’t going to sign him. 

What additional assets will need to be included to help facilitate these trades?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Doogie said:

VAN - CAR

Hronek

for

Necas

Kotkaniemi

VAN - CLB

Lindholm (Rights)

Hoglander 

for

Jiricek

I really want to keep Lindholm away from Boston if we aren’t going to sign him. 

What additional assets will need to be included to help facilitate these trades?

interesting, CBJ does need a 1C for sure and Hollander is a great piece especially with his contract and a team like CBJ who needs to make it in to the playoffs 

If Jiricek still does want out and Lindholm's contract rights do have value then I'd readily flip him to them to get that RD, just that I find it hard to valuate pending UFAs and blue chip prospects, even if they are disgruntled.  Also, given that we can re-sign Zadorov then I would make this trade (even better if they buy-out JK and we trade Hronek for Necas straight across).  The subtractions of the two-way vets from this year's team may cost us next year if the kids aren't ready to step up, so hopefully they are prepared for the big roles.

Suter - Miller - Boeser 
Mikheyev? - Petey - Necas (hopefully Marty can be Petey's running mate, and Mikheyev can be that two-way wing to help these two; they can be an all-around line)
Joshua - JK - Garland (would be a great 3rd line if JK can step in and play a similarly strong 3rd line role)
PDG - Aman - Podkolzin (two options on the wing to move up if needed makes for great depth)

Hughes - Zadorov
Soucy - Jiricek
_______ - Juulsen?

Demko
Silovs

On 5/26/2024 at 4:25 PM, Alflives said:

Excellent trades. Very fair for both sides. 

I think so too. 

It keeps Lindholm from Boston, gives Petey someone to play with that doesn't hit the crest, a third line centre or a Hoglander replacement on the left of Petey in Kotkaniemi and gives us a future top 4 of...

Hughes - Jiricek

D-Petey - Willander 

• Like 1

Not even close on the CBJ one. Lindhol.s rights are worth a late pick at best. So that's a middle 6 winger for a young (20)  potential top pair right shot D who was taken 6th OA just 2 years ago.  Columbus would hang up immediately.  Even if he's available they'd get FAR better offers 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, qwijjibo said:

Not even close on the CBJ one. Lindhol.s rights are worth a late pick at best. So that's a middle 6 winger for a young (20)  potential top pair right shot D who was taken 6th OA just 2 years ago.  Columbus would hang up immediately.  Even if he's available they'd get FAR better offers 

Nope. You’re wrong. Columbus would be happy with this trade. The value is fair. 

• Haha 2