[Waiver Claim] Matthew Phillips goes to Pittsburgh

You might be thinking of the Victoria Royals shorty oh Defense who i believe is under contract in Detroit but in the minors

this shortie from the Royals was the all time scoring STockton Heat captain after his time in the WHL and then signed in Washington but couldn't make an impact on their third line. 

EDIT: whoops Jumbo Joe Hickets is with LAK now, playing on D in the minors. 

(they are both in the back of my mind all the time not only for being incredibly short for the NHL but they played in the time I had ROyals seasons tix, before COVId years and i stopped going.

• Cheers 3

To me looks like the pens are doing what we did last few years of the twins.

Didn't work for us so maybe they need to either trade guys at tdl or in summer.

If they don't want to be moved guess rebuild after contracts run out.

46 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

You might be thinking of the Victoria Royals shorty oh Defense who i believe is under contract in Detroit but in the minors

this shortie from the Royals was the all time scoring STockton Heat captain after his time in the WHL and then signed in Washington but couldn't make an impact on their third line. 

EDIT: whoops Jumbo Joe Hickets is with LAK now, playing on D in the minors. 

(they are both in the back of my mind all the time not only for being incredibly short for the NHL but they played in the time I had ROyals seasons tix, before COVId years and i stopped going.

Yep, you got me.