[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Feb 9, 7PM PST (10PM EST) Rogers Arena, the PLAYOFFS START HERE GAME!

Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs!!!  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you want the Canucks to face in the first round!

• Edmonton Oilers - hey, we kicked their ass 8-1 to start the season so might as well sweep them 4 straight right out of the gates
    • Nashville Predators - well, that is where they will end up so why fight it
    • Seattle Kraken - the Crack will play well enough to beat the Knights twice and on the back of the Canucks helping out will slide in to WC2 ... plus FRACK the LTIR Cheaters!
    • Vegas Baby! - we will have their number and might as well do the hard yard first and coast the rest of the way to SCF
    • LA Kings - a quick tune up in a 4-2 series win will set up the Canucks nicely to take on whomever survives Coilers vs Knights
    • None of the above, see my thoughts below on where the Canucks will end up in the standings and who they will face in Round 1

1 minute ago, TUSK v2.0 said:

There you go! Bet its under 10 bucks too. People you will enjoy your food more when you make it yourselves even if you start with a cheater like a Phil Degeseppi.

Scratch dough, homemade sauce, homegrown onions, 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

If anyone is in Australia some time in near future, try the pizza here ... https://www.crinitis.com.au/locations

The one in Darling Harbor was around the corner from where I worked (sadly permanently closed now) and had amazing pizza ... drinks and view not too bad either.

image.png.c67de9c8f05ce640e1b0901b81e5c16f.png

I bet they served "pickeled Pineapple" and some one found out. Sorry for the loss.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Can you just pause your tv so it syncs up with the radio?

I don't know.  Maybe a new one.  Mine is 12 years old.  Pre smart TV's.  I bought it for the 2012 playoffs.  Ha ha.

4 hours ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

No toff tonight i thought. Didn't sound like he was going to.

Also if anyone loves stats, winnipeg releases the full notes which i love, lots of canuck info in there

https://a7ve7e.p3cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/gn-2024-03-09-1019-WPG@VAN.pdf

Winnipegs special teams stats are worse than ours, interesting.

4 hours ago, iinatcc said:

I wonder if Canucks can get Evander Kane from the Oilers next season. There are rumors of backstage friction between Kane and Draisatl so maybe there a deal that can be made to bring Kane over? 

I can't see Kane with Miller on the same team.

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

No, I’m not anal about what’s on a pizza, just pointing out some facts for those that tell me if it has pineapple it’s not a pizza.

I'm not a fan of nickelback but he became a meme on the internet and people would dislike him because of the memes, sort of same deal with Hawaiian pizza, use to be a Canadian club/meat/pepperroni guy, but Hawaiian been my go to lately, to each there own... I'm still a snobb if you get you're steak well done ona good cut though lol, so a bit of hypocrisy there

• Like 1

Just now, Captkirk888 said:

Winnipegs special teams stats are worse than ours, interesting.

Hellebuck is the key. Got to get under his skin. Myers would do that, but maybe we gotta wait for playoffs for that! Hellebuck has so many quirks, watch him pregame and during anthem...  someone just has to poke fun at him a bit and he will be ours.

18 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Man, the home stand dose not start with an easy game. I think the guys can pull it off though. Just don't take bonehead penalties and out work em!!

Don't have a great Saturday night big game record this season

Hope the boys come to play