These are the world’s most promiscuous countries: Report Author of the article: Denette Wilford

It turns out Canadians are much more restrained compared to people in many other parts of the globe, with Canada finishing 13th in a ranking of the world’s most promiscuous countries.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-number-of-sexual-partners-by-country

Average Number of Sexual Partners by Country 2024

Most individuals have multiple sexual partners over the course of their lifetimes, with surveys indicating a global average of nine sexual partners during a person's life. The average number of sexual partners can vary significantly from country to country, as cultural norms can have a significant impact on the number of people someone has sex with.

10 Countries with the Highest Average Number of Sexual Partners

Turkey 14.5
Australia 13.3
New Zealand 13.2
Iceland 13.0
South Africa 12.5
Finland 12.4
Norway 12.1
Italy 11.8
Sweden 11.8
Switzerland 11.1

2 hours ago, brilac said:

I think these numbers are a little low.

14.5?

Season 4 Flirting GIF by Friends

Absolutely agree with you 😎

Edited by Shift-4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

My prime "dating" years were the early 80's to around 1986-7.  That's when I was in great shape and I slept with way too many women.

It was also a time where one night stands and sleeping with someone for a few days was common place.

I tried to count years ago...couldn't remember so many names...ended up with some like woman from the cabaret in Duncan.....The Sting in Victoria.....the one who owned the laundromat(in the back of the laundromat) .....Cathy's friend at University).....the one from the slow pitch tournament at Moose Lodge in Duncan.

But I also had lots of shorter term relationships that didn't work our for different reasons.

Ended up being over 30.  And not one std lol

0e862196-b637-43ec-a131-5498df7c9a09_text.gif

Edited by The Arrogant Worms
  • Cheers 2

On 4/9/2024 at 3:13 PM, The Arrogant Worms said:

My prime "dating" years were the early 80's to around 1986-7.  That's when I was in great shape and I slept with way too many women.

paul rudd snl GIF by Saturday Night Live