[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

14 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Yeah baby!

Win when I'm over Afghanistan!

PXL_20240504_014731302.MP.jpg

Can you use the facilities for me and flush real good. I would appreciate it.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, erkayloomeh said:

Not that I would trade him but imagine Silovs trade value if he keeps this up.

Goalie values are garbage. We know this by now. 

Rick is gonna have to change things up abit. Need more offense. Jt has to be beast against McDavid. More disciplined unless it injures McDavid, And petey needs to be back if we have a chance. 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya for your Oilers! Good luck! Canucks gonna beat your ass.

Lol come on your a more terrible actor then Nicole Kidman. We all know the truth. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Captain Hughes said:

Lol come on your a more terrible actor then Nicole Kidman. We all know the truth. 

Is she an Oilers fan as well? Best of luck to the both of you. Canucks all the way. Stop being a fake Canucks fan. We all know you love the Oilers. You mention them on almost every post. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

17 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Is she an Oilers fan as well? Best of luck to the both of you. Canucks all the way. Stop being a fake Canucks fan. We all know you love the Oilers. You mention them on almost every post. 

Everyone on this forum knows your the fake fan / TROLL. 
if somehow your actually a fan of Canucks then something must be seriously wrong with you , with how much you complain about our team and whine nonstop 

• Cheers 1

44 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Might be the black skate jersey name ..him or Miller. 

I got a Miller black skate t shirt today , it brought luck :classic_biggrin:

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

Everyone on this forum knows your the fake fan / TROLL. 
if somehow your actually a fan of Canucks then something must be seriously wrong with you , with how much you complain about our team and whine nonstop 

Give up already. Move on. You don’t know crap and you spew crap about people you don’t know on a personal level. It tells me exactly the type of person you are. TOXIC! You have gotten enough of my attention. More than you deserve. Enjoy YOUR oilers!

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Give up already. Move on. You don’t know crap and you spew crap about people you don’t know on a personal level. It tells me exactly the type of person you are. TOXIC! You have gotten enough of my attention. More than you deserve. Enjoy YOUR oilers!

Your realize your talking to two different people right ? Is everyone a oilers fan but you ? 

you know it’s bad when half the forum can’t stand you