The Dumb Nuck/Canuckle bet for charity thread

Dumb Nuck

After some differing views after our 10-0 loss to Calgary Canuckle and I decided to have a bet for charity.

The rules are simple, he thinks the Canucks make the playoffs, I think they won’t.

If they do I donate $100 to Canucks Place and Canuckle gets to laugh at me as much as he wants, if they don’t Canuckle donates $100 to Canucks Place and I get to do the laughing.

Loser must make the donation within a week of the end of the season and must post a pic of their receipt from the donation in this thread.

Canuckle, if you agree post so and the bet is on.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

@Canuckle

I happened to notice any donations to Canucks Place for the next few days are being matched 3-1 so I concede the bet and made my donation, who knew we’d have sole ownership of 1st place in the league at Christmas, I love it.

IMG_1469.jpeg

This is all kinds of awesome!

1 hour ago, Viper007 said:

Congrats on winning the bet canuckle!  Good time to donate, so good on ya @Dumb Nuck.  Not doing too well on the bets though 😂

Yeah, figured it was a good time to pay up, 0-2 on the bets but I still have my bets from my trip to Vegas, if Seattle makes the SCF I win $800, if we do I win $900 and that USD, go Nucks.

11 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Yeah, figured it was a good time to pay up, 0-2 on the bets but I still have my bets from my trip to Vegas, if Seattle makes the SCF I win $800, if we do I win $900 and that USD, go Nucks.

The Seattle bet not looking good, but hopefully the Nucks do!