What Are You Listening To? Both Kinds, Country and Western

Rob Eh

3 hours ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

I love Hoyt Axton but I have loathed this song since the very first time I heard it with a passion unequaled. In fact, in a group of thousands of music lovers, when we were asked to pick our most hated, despised and loathed song? This one is the one I picked. Played to death on the only freakin' radio station in town which was, of course straight country with a whole 2 hours of 'rock and roll' on Saturday afternoons. And this, this abomination shared above, was played like 3x an hour....on a loop... 😂😂😂

• Like 2

On 5/3/2024 at 8:16 PM, Cerridwen said:

I love Hoyt Axton but I have loathed this song since the very first time I heard it with a passion unequaled. In fact, in a group of thousands of music lovers, when we were asked to pick our most hated, despised and loathed song? This one is the one I picked. Played to death on the only freakin' radio station in town which was, of course straight country with a whole 2 hours of 'rock and roll' on Saturday afternoons. And this, this abomination shared above, was played like 3x an hour....on a loop... 😂😂😂

I used to play Boney Fingers with my 2 friends on guitar when we were young....so it has a special meaning to me.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1