2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

2 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Cost too much to buy more.  

wish they confirm if there will be viewing party tmr or not so can make plans

There is one.  They were  giving out tickets to the view party this morning at the SN650 show

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Yeah, not buying today.  $400 is so much more than STM cost for UB4.  

If they do the same for the finals.  UB4 will be $600 each.  

I’m thinking 700, I wonder if they also do this to cap the resell market 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Didn’t buy any.  I like how they gave us account specific codes tho

Yes, I hope no one shares it here because it's a membership perk for us exclusively 😀

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

If those codes are for “member rates” what the heck is public pricing going to be at ?

My thoughts exactly 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Yes, each code is different and linked to your account 😊 

I wonder if that is one reason sales are slower this round, other than the price.  Its just us allowed to buy right now

Oh viewing party now listed, queue at 11:50.  For those of you not watching game 6 live 😉

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

If those codes are for “member rates” what the heck is public pricing going to be at ?

Just hope I can sell some of my own tickets.  People are going to be priced out, but we are stuck with ours.  These prices are just ridiculous.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Just hope I can sell some of my own tickets.  People are going to be priced out, but we are stuck with ours.  These prices are just ridiculous.

where are your seats?  I am sure we are able to sell our own seasons so i wouldn't worry about that lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bt116 said:

where are your seats?  I am sure we are able to sell our own seasons so i wouldn't worry about that lol

I’m in UB4 , if we play Dallas I wanna sell a game and fly down to Dallas 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, bt116 said:

I don't what "zone" it is, but they are upper bowl center, row 3.  They are good seats, but then again that means for upper bowl seats they are among the more costly.  I had to really lower the price even for this latest round.  I haven't sold my (potential) game 7's yet.  I am hoping there will be a big flurry of buying if game 7 becomes necessary.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I don't what "zone" it is, but they are upper bowl center, row 3.  They are good seats, but then again that means for upper bowl seats they are among the more costly.  I had to really lower the price even for this latest round.  I haven't sold my (potential) game 7's yet.  I am hoping there will be a big flurry of buying if game 7 becomes necessary.

I think people are scared to buy Game 7 in general because they don't know if they'll get a refund or what happens. Ticketmaster should explain it for people and then they'd buy more, I think 😊 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Those are UB1.  Yeah game 7 will start moving right after game 6 is over.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rypper_37 said:

I think people are scared to buy Game 7 in general because they don't know if they'll get a refund or what happens. Ticketmaster should explain it for people and then they'd buy more, I think 😊 

I got my refund for last round game 7 pretty quick, I think 6 business days,

I don't get why people wait.  Game 7 is always the same thing.  Its a 3-3 series.  

It's not like game 5, where 3-1 is better than 1-3

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I got my refund for last round game 7 pretty quick, I think 6 business days,

I don't get why people wait.  Game 7 is always the same thing.  Its a 3-3 series.  

It's not like game 5, where 3-1 is better than 1-3

People are worried because not all series go to Game 7. Hard to book the night off (babysitter) or get a hotel if you're from out of town (and the game might not happen). 

Edited by Rypper_37
Still wrecked

Did anyone sell any of the playoff games for account credit on TM? I sold a round 1 game on there ( I usually choose reimbursement) and I dont see the credit showing up anywhere. e.g. if I check on account activity in our canucks TM webpage, it is showing 0.00 acccount credit, and my invoice for both playoffs and next year hasnt changed. Is it slow, or am I looking in the wrong place? thanks!