2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, Jasanova said:

I've been watching ticket prices and TM/the Canucks use dynamic pricing and have lowered prices as we get closer to the game.  Tickets in my section in the clubs went from $1300 per ticket (which is crazy) to $958 today.

Resale - the cheapest upper bowl ticket is about $400 per ticket right now.  

Guess the demand wasn't high as was assumed.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The prices for resale were even lower than that this past weekend.  But went back up after they announced the schedule 

Edited by bt116

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Guess the demand wasn't high as was assumed.

I've seen people online complaining it's just too expensive. The away parties are always packed, though! 

• Haha 1

Well if that's what they were using to make their assumptions about the demand for viewing games.... hahah!    Big difference between $15 and the prices for attending actual games.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Well if that's what they were using to make their assumptions about the demand for viewing games.... hahah!    Big difference between $15 and the prices for attending actual games.

Maybe they will jack up the viewing party to $50 each

• Like 1

I've seen multiple comments that people were stealing towels off of seats at the away parties. SMH 🤣 Way to ruin someone else's night! 

• Wiener 1

8 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I’m ready for the game tomorrow, feel like I have to be extra loud than last round , especially with the annoying oilers fans

Oh good point... it is going to be hard to match the volume and sea of white towels waving with all the stupid Oilers fans there.  

• Like 1

Every time they scream their stupid "let's go Oilers" chants, I scream "boooo" over them and people laugh 😃 Stupid chants also stop, too. Hate being near them, though. Last guy beside me was an Oilers fan and wasn't wearing any deodorant. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Bleed Blue and Green said:

Resellers are scrambling now. I see lower bowl for tonight for $480 and upper bowl for $336

Yeah it's crazy. I feel like this is almost cheaper than round 1. I think the Canucks way overestimated what fans are willing to pay for the playoffs. Plenty of unsold non resale tickets in LB left 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, piti said:

Yeah it's crazy. I feel like this is almost cheaper than round 1. I think the Canucks way overestimated what fans are willing to pay for the playoffs. Plenty of unsold non resale tickets in LB left 

Glad I didn't buy any extra tickets this time.  If they make it to round 3..... oh boy.  The prices go up even more.  It's ridiculous.

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Every time they scream their stupid "let's go Oilers" chants, I scream "boooo" over them and people laugh 😃 Stupid chants also stop, too. Hate being near them, though. Last guy beside me was an Oilers fan and wasn't wearing any deodorant. 

I guess you can say they stink LOL

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Viewing party $20 this round.  

Edit. Both bowls sold out in 30 minutes total.  They could have charged $50 😉

They should just move stars on ice with the 200 tickets they’ve sold and do a viewing party Tuesday as well

35 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Viewing party $20 this round.  

Edit. Both bowls sold out in 30 minutes total.  They could have charged $50 😉

It's a lovely Mother's Day present 😊 

21 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

People are selling them for $100 each on SH.  

That's a terrible thing to do and should be banned as I believe all proceeds from the original ticket prices go to CFKF. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

That's a terrible thing to do and should be banned as I believe all proceeds from the original ticket prices go to CFKF. 

That's why I said the Canucks should have raised prices to $50.  Its all going to charity anyways, so nobody can get upset with the Canucks.

My idea would have made CFKF $500,000 more.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

They should just move stars on ice with the 200 tickets they’ve sold and do a viewing party Tuesday as well

Looks like they moved the stars in ice to Monday now

• Like 1