2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I was hoping Colorado-Dallas would go to seven games.  Dallas gets extra time to rest if this series goes to 7 games.  

So I guess I may not have a game next round as they are higher in the standings during the regular season, so they get home ice advantage. I have Game 7. Ugh! 

9 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

So I guess I may not have a game next round as they are higher in the standings during the regular season, so they get home ice advantage. I have Game 7. Ugh! 

Oh!  Yeah I guess unless you want to go to Dallas, you won't be attending a (possible) game 7 next round.  If Canucks even get there....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh!  Yeah I guess unless you want to go to Dallas, you won't be attending a (possible) game 7 next round.  If Canucks even get there....

That's why I said "may." I'm kind of superstitious tbh and don't wanna jinx anything 🙃 Long weekend and early game tonight!  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Grinch said:

It would be nice to win one more than a goal 

5-1 into the 3rd would be a treat 

Yes. My heart health would appreciate that lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Yes. My heart health would appreciate that lol

The games were just insane and I was half deaf after my last game. Ringing in my ears forever 🤣 Miller's goal was soooo loud! Loved it! 😍 

• MillerTime 2

3 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

The games were just insane and I was half deaf after my last game. Ringing in my ears forever 🤣 Miller's goal was soooo loud! Loved it! 😍 

That gives me adrenaline when in the building like that 

• Like 1
  • MillerTime 1

So this is my first ever playoff experience (this season). I may have a Game 7 ticket for Dallas. In general, would a rep reach out to try to trade the ticket for another game? Should I just buy another ticket for another game myself? Not sure how this works in general and would be good for me to know. (I can't get my regular seat for another game as it's like a time share). 

What's it like sitting at the Sportsbar premium seats btw? Is it a separate section with dinner included? Will they be blasting music like a night club all night again? 🤣 

1 minute ago, Slynx said:

Yep got about 50% higher than previous games. Game 7 demand is through the roof

I had lowered the price but now I wish I had left it at the higher price!  I didn't anticipate that much of a demand.  Must be a bunch of Oilers fans anticipating a sure-fire win after that debacle last night.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Yes, on TM exchange, and for more than any previous games in either series.

Same, just sold mine! They were "under review" by TM last night for some reason so I couldn't access them then all of a sudden sold this morning. I'd say 50% as well. 

• Like 2