Sportsnet's 2023-24 national and regional TV schedules!!

Here is the breakdown for the canadian games this season on Sportsnet.

Vancouver Canucks
32 national games and 50 regional games

This is a decrease of five national games from last season.

21/23 Saturday games (most of them on the CBC)
The two regional games are in the morning in December at Minnesota and in February at Detroit.

1/7 Wednesday games with the lone national game (season opener) on Sportsnet and SN360. The six regional games will be on SN Pacific.

5/8 Monday games with the games on the various Sportsnet. The remaining three regional games include two matinees.

The other six national games:
Three of them are on Sundays and one each on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

There are five Sportsnet Pacific regional games that will be nationally
televised on TVA Sports to bring up the total to 37 national games.

Edmonton Oilers
58 national games and 24 regional games

This is an increase of three national games from last season and is the highest total for national games ever.

21/21 Saturdays this includes five matinees and one morning/matinee.

10/10 Wednesdays on the various Sportsnet channels.

7/7 Mondays including the February matinee game against the Coyotes.

The other twenty national games are on the other four days of the week.

There are eleven Sportsnet West regional games that will be nationally
televised on TVA Sports to bring up the total to 69 national games.

Calgary Flames
53 national games and 29 regional games

This is a decrease of seven national games from last season.

22/22 Saturdays are on HNIC (most to be on the CBC)
This includes the four morning/matinee games with most on Sportsnet.

4/4 Wednesdays are national on the various SN channels.
Good to see the game just after Christmas against the Kraken is national this season.

6/8 Mondays are national on Sportsnet and/or Sportsnet One.
The two regional games have one in October against the Capitals and one matinee in February against the Jets.

The other 21 national games are on the other four days.

There are six Sportsnet West regional games that will be nationally
televised on TVA Sports to bring up the total to 59 national games.

Toronto Maple Leafs
42 national games and 40 regional games

This is an increase of one game from last season and is the highest total for national games ever.

All 25 Saturdays with most, if not all on the CBC.

10/11 Wednesdays with all of them on Sportsnet. The lone regional game will be on SN Ontario (Feb. 21 against the Coyotes).

7/8 Mondays with all of them on Sportsnet. The one regional game is a matinee, Feb.19 against the Blues on SN Ontario.

There are 3 Sportsnet Ontario and nine TSN4 regional games that will be nationally
televised on TVA Sports/TVA Sports2 to bring up the total to 54 national games.

__________________________________________________ __________

Montreal Canadiens
32 national games and 50 regional games, same as last season

21/24 Saturdays will be HNIC games on City, CBC, and Sportsnet, the 3 regional games will be on TSN2.

6/7 Wednesday games with five on Sportsnet and one on SN1. The lone regional game will be on TSN2 (the night before the US Thanksgiving against the Ducks).

All 5 Monday games with four on Sportsnet and one on SN1.

Ottawa Senators
27 national games and 55 regional games, same as last season

17/23 Saturdays will be HNIC games on the various national channels. There are 6 regional morning/matinee games that will be on TSN5 with one of them being televised nationally on TVA Sports.

6/7 Wednesdays are national games, 4 of them on Sportsnet and the other 2 on SN1. The one regional game will be on TSN5 in March and also nationally televised on TVA Sports.

4/5 Mondays are national games all on Sportsnet. The lone regional game will be on TSN5 in April.

There are five TSN5 regional games that will be nationally
televised on TVA Sports to bring up the total to 32 national games.

Winnipeg Jets
22 national games and 60 regional games, same as last season

11/20 Saturdays will be HNIC games on the various national channels. There are 9 regional morning/matinee games that will be on TSN3.

6/8 Wednesdays are national games on Sportsnet and SN1. The two regional games will be on TSN3, both in December against the Kings and Bhawks.

5/7 Mondays will be national games on Sportsnet and SN1. The two regional games will be on TSN3, a matinee game in February and one in April.

There are six TSN3 regional games that will be nationally
televised on TVA Sports to bring up the total to 28 national games.

Edited by hwy19man

I love how Toronto's national/regional game spread is more balanced than all the others, and how Alberta gets their games nationally televised >> 50% of the time and yet the rest of the teams get primarily regional coverage only.

Apparently Alberta's teams are more nationally important than Toronto's.  :classic_rolleyes:

1 minute ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

I love how Toronto's national/regional game spread is more balanced than all the others, and how Alberta gets their games nationally televised >> 50% of the time and yet the rest of the teams get primarily regional coverage only.

Apparently Alberta's teams are more nationally important than Toronto's.  :classic_rolleyes:

Considering how much of a disgrace to the country the HNIC crew is these days, I'd much prefer fewer nationally televised games.

21 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Glad to see less national coverage. Means more John and less whoever is doing national games.

I'd be curious to see when Ferraro does games and when Tomlinson does.

TBH, I'm just happy we get any coverage at all.  I remember in my childhood when Canucks games generally weren't televised (and even then only sparingly).

I really wish we had regional for the home game vs oilers, Harnayan Singh might be the worst commentator I have ever heard, most of the time it sounds like he doesn't even know what hes going to say LOL , all he does when something happens is talk faster and louder...

More Shorty is always good

• Thanks 1