[Waivers] December 12th, the actual for real Vrana version

Just now, Coconuts said:

Vrana was actually put on waivers

Big if true 

I was having formatting issues and originally screen capped different sizes of the xitter xit, but ended up having to scrap those screen caps because it wasn't playing well with the meme that I copied from offsite.

Anyways, what changed from yesterday that had them re-re-visit their decision to put him on waivers?

4 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

I was having formatting issues and originally screen capped different sizes of the xitter xit, but ended up having to scrap those screen caps because it wasn't playing well with the meme that I copied from offsite.

Anyways, what changed from yesterday that had them re-re-visit their decision to put him on waivers?

Could have had a team kicking tires, offering up a player who also needs a change of scenery 

Maybe it happened and there was term attached that the Blues didn't want

Blues could have wanted more time to deliberate over their options 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Coconuts said:

Could have had a team kicking tires, offering up a player who also needs a change of scenery 

Maybe it happened and there was term attached that the Blues didn't want

Blues could have wanted more time to deliberate over their options 

One thought that crossed my mind - maybe they pulled the Benning special: "ran out of time" to put him on waivers for the day, so maybe they had to put him on waivers the following day?  :hurhur:

4 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

One thought that crossed my mind - maybe they pulled the Benning special: "ran out of time" to put him on waivers for the day, so maybe they had to put him on waivers the following day?  :hurhur:

Time is a tricky thing to wrangle, makes sense

• Cheers 1