Comedy

-dlc-

I love stand up. Some of my favourites from the past are Mitch Hedberg and Russell Peters. I'm watching Just For Laughs (Montreal) right now...host is Ken Jeong. 

I don't know how to embed FB videos (if someone tells me I'll edit this). But I thought we could have a place to share comedians that we like.

Love this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=811941576599066

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, -dlc- said:

I love stand up. Some of my favourites from the past are Mitch Hedberg and Russell Peters. I'm watching Just For Laughs (Montreal) right now...host is Ken Jeong. 

I don't know how to embed FB videos (if someone tells me I'll edit this). But I thought we could have a place to share comedians that we like.

Love this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=811941576599066

I like waffles because they have syrup traps.

Rice is great if you are hungry and want a 1,000 of something.

(maybe not word for word but loved him)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Huge stand up fan but bad with names. Ron White's set on the Blue Collar Comedy tour is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. He's on first so you don't go through the other hacks. I actually don't mind Larry the cable guy but Foxworthy and the other guy are totally overrated in my opinion. You might be a redneck only takes you so far.

In my opinion, Dave Chappelle is the greatest stand up I have ever seen. An absolute master story teller. He's fallen off of late but I guess that can happen when you become ultra rich and famous. Chappelle Show is still my favorite show of all time and I still watch some of it from time to time.

Russell Peters first 2 specials are among the best ever but everything after is just meh. His Christmas special was atrocious. I still watch in hopes he's still got it. Heard he's going on tour again, or maybe it's another special?

• Like 1