Wrestling Talk

Canucks-12

Me and my buddies were hanging out and having a few beers etc. Me and Davey-boy start our wrestling routine. Banging and stomping to emphasize the blows. I eventually wrestled him down and his head was right beside an ottoman. I brought my elbow up and slammed it on the ottoman a few times pretending to nail Dave on the head. My buddy's dad was there and he started yelling for me to leave him alone. Dave started chuckling and got up. I explained to my friends dad that we were just goofing around. While I was doing that Dave jumped up and pretended to nail me in the head. I pretended to be out on my feet, took a couple of little steps and did my Rowdy Roddy Piper flop. My friends dad was laughing along with everyone else and said that he was wondering why no-one was helping Dave. Fun memory.

• Cheers 1

20 hours ago, cripplereh said:

I used to watch long ago from late 70's to about 2010.Started getting well stupid.

Bret Hart best all time.

To many holding titles which watered it down.Hate to say it but Vince screwed it all up taking over WCW.He should have ran both as separate entities which it used to be.

Buff Bagwell kinda effed that up, but that was Vince’s original intent.

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

The Rock doesn't need the money and I doubt Cena does either.

I think Kevin Nash is pretty on the money for why The Rock showed up and I doubt Cena would be making as many appearances as he is if he had the option to be off filming something instead.

Never said anything about them needing money but the timing of the returns makes sense.

Screenshot_20230927_210234_Adblock Browser.jpg

• Like 1

Christian Cage Beats Darby Allin At AEW WrestleDream, Edge Makes AEW Debut

Christian Cage is still your AEW TNT Champion after beating Darby Allin thanks to a heel turn from Nick Wayne, which led to the former Edge making his AEW debut.

Cage beat Allin in a best two of three falls match in the main event of the PPV, getting the final pinfall when Wayne turned heel and hit Allin with the TNT Championship.

After the match, Cage held Allin which led to Wayne beating Allin down against the bare ring boards, with the mat hacing been pulled back by Cage earlier in the match. Sting came out to the ring and got in, taking down Wayne and Cage before Luchasaurs came down.

The numbers game took over and Sting started to get beat down. Cage went for a couple of chairs to deliver a Con-Chair-To, which led to a vignette of a car driving to the arena. Someone got out and then Edge made his way into the arena to his classic Alter Bridge “Metalingus” theme.

Edge stared off with Christian and held his hand out. Christian gave him the chair and he made to deliver the Con-Chair-To, then laid out Wayne and Luchasaurus. Cage bailed, and Edge hit the spear on Luchasaurus and then Wayne.

The announcers referred to him by his real name, Adam Copeland. Tony Khan then announced on Twitter that Copeland is All Elite.

• Like 1

Here is an idea! 

What is one match you would have liked to see, but it never happened for whatever reason?

For me, I would have loved to see an iron man match between HBK and Eddie Guerrero. They were both active at the time, but for some reason it never happened before Eddie passed away.

I know most people would say Undertaker Versus Sting or Bret against Cena or Angle, but for me, the match I suggested would have been tremendous.

On 10/3/2023 at 12:13 PM, Snoop Hogg said:

Here is an idea! 

What is one match you would have liked to see, but it never happened for whatever reason?

For me, I would have loved to see an iron man match between HBK and Eddie Guerrero. They were both active at the time, but for some reason it never happened before Eddie passed away.

I know most people would say Undertaker Versus Sting or Bret against Cena or Angle, but for me, the match I suggested would have been tremendous.

I was waiting for Goldberg vs Stone Cold

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/3/2023 at 12:13 PM, Snoop Hogg said:

Here is an idea! 

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle wouldve been an absolute classic. I truly believe that if Angle didn't have his off the ring issues (pain killer addiction), he probably would've been the greatest ever, even surpassing Stone Cold, Flair, Hogan etc.

• Like 1