[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

• Jess pinned and featured this topic

No more Byram phew.   Makar and McKinnon are fast enough... glad that horse got moved out...  see how their new additions help them out.

Huge statement game for us... even though we are far from being our best.

Hope Casey can shut them down.

Julson and Z... keep your head up.

Van 5  Col 4 Regular Time.

Hughes 1g. 2a.

Suter 1g 1a teddy

Petey 1g 1a

Miller 1g 1a

Mik 1g

Shots van 41 col 28

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

I just can't see us beating the Avs with no Demko. Prove me wrong boys!!!!!!!!!!! 

5-2 Avs

He played pretty well in his last appearance, so hopefully that will carry forward. But the Avs have some potent scorers so will be a challenge for the team as a whole.

• Cheers 2

59 minutes ago, Dom said:

I just can't see us beating the Avs with no Demko. Prove me wrong boys!!!!!!!!!!! 

5-2 Avs

Have a bit more faith then. Avs aren’t some team with no fault. Also, any team can win and lose games. Look at the Flames. They are barely above AHL roster right now and are up 2-1 vs the Avs at the moment…

Our strong defensive game will prevail.

2-1 Canucks

Edited by Grandmaster
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dom said:

5-2 Avs

It’s funny how it’s doom n gloom and then enthusiasm at the end of your post.  I’m only reacting because your post didn’t factor in what we just witnessed during this 4 game winning streak we are on. Yes I get it Demko injured but as a team we are playing so well defensively during this stretch so to say Colorado puts 5 past DeSmith is I dunno man no thought put into your post if anything just to get a reaction like mine. Yay it worked!!!! The only 5 you will see is us grabbing our 5th win a row, and your reply will be “ see they proved me wrong “ 

This team has been proving themselves since October, give some respect and or faith to the boys.

Go Canucks :towel:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NucksIn50 said:

It’s funny how it’s doom n gloom and then enthusiasm at the end of your post.  I’m only reacting because your post didn’t factor in what we just witnessed during this 4 game winning streak we are on. Yes I get it Demko injured but as a team we are playing so well defensively during this stretch so to say Colorado puts 5 past DeSmith is I dunno man no thought put into your post if anything just to get a reaction like mine. Yay it worked!!!! The only 5 you will see is us grabbing our 5th win a row, and your reply will be “ see they proved me wrong “ 

This team has been proving themselves since October, give some respect and or faith to the boys.

It's my thoughts buddy. You don't have to agree, or like it, or even reply for that matter.

We haven't been able to beat them 2 other times, with Demko in net... so therefore my thoughts are we won't without him. 

There's no doom and gloom in my post at all lol.

7 minutes ago, Dom said:

It's my thoughts buddy. You don't have to agree, or like it, or even reply for that matter.

We haven't been able to beat them 2 other times, with Demko in net... so therefore my thoughts are we won't without him. 

There's no doom and gloom in my post at all lol.

Mile High altitude buddy… guaranteed win tomorrow for us 

doom n gloom and enthusiasm buddy:towel:

Edited by NucksIn50
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Dom said:

5-2 Avs

Last thing I’ll say then I am done with this.

Wear some glasses because tomorrow we will be kicking some Avs ass! Something for you to see. 

:towel:

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, NucksIn50 said:

Last thing I’ll say then I am done with this.

Wear some glasses because tomorrow we will be kicking some Avs ass! Something for you to see. 

:towel:

Not sure why you're being salty LMAO

• Cheers 1

33 minutes ago, NucksIn50 said:

There's no doom and gloom in his post... lol

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1