Abbotsford Canucks Ticket Availability Thread

Hello There, 

I'm a full season ticket holder for the Abbotsford Canucks, all 36 games. I don't know if this is viewed as "allowed here", but I figured if I'm going to be parting with some of my tickets, I'd like for you fine folks to have the first opportunity to view our prospects first hand.

My seats are in section 109, row 15, seats 10&11. They are excellent seats, about as close to the best seats in the house in my opinion. My cost for the pair is $100, and I'm willing to give people here first crack at the pair for $80 per game. They have in seat service @ the arena, meaning you never have to leave your seat to get a beer or food, it can be brought right to you while you enjoy the game.  

Bathrooms are also right @ our section, so if you're quick you won't miss any of the action if you go when they clean the ice.

Currently I'm looking to part with the first 4 home games in December, that being Friday December 1st, and Saturday December 2nd against the Laval Rocket, as well as Friday December 8th and Saturday December 9th against the Coachella Valley Firebirds.

As I figure out my own availability to attend games, and ones I won't be able to, I will post new dates on here, if the thread is allowed to stay.

Thank you for your time, 

Go Canucks Go!

• 2 months later...