What Are You Listening To ~ Canadian Edition

Cerridwen

2 minutes ago, Chon derry said:

Henderson never sold out to the US market with somehow attaching the song and relating it to something in the US. He remained honestly creative not needing to resort to it. A Canadian treasure Indeed. 

A decent guy, talked to him one or twice while I lived on Salt Spring.

Saw him playing tunes in one of the local eateries, just him and a guitar. Sadly he was just wrapping up.

From the There and back disc. all live

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Gurn said:

A decent guy, talked to him one or twice while I lived on Salt Spring.

Saw him playing tunes in one of the local eateries, just him and a guitar. Sadly he was just wrapping up.

From the There and back disc. all live

I’ve meet him twice first at boogies nite club here in Rupert and in terrace at the river boat days outdoor concert. He remembered me from the nite club. He came up to me on a break in terrace and said hey your the guy from Rupert that made all those requests. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

^ Hope the guy( Rich Hope) has learned to not insult the audience at live shows.

Saw them open for Bob Seger, and he kept talking about how much smarter and better looking, than the audience, he was.

I get going to see Don Rickles or Jimmy Carr and getting ripped, but not a fan of a musician doing it.

Tune sounds ok though.