To Nashville - Elias Pettersson

To Canucks - Tomas Novak 27 Center 3.5m, Prospect Zachary L'heureux LW 5'11, Prospect Mathew Wood RW 6'4, 2024 1st round pick

Sign Hronek, Lindholm, Zedorov and re sign Myers for 3m 

Lines

Suter Miller Boeser

Joshua Lindholm Hoglander

Mikheyev Novak Garland 

Di Giseppe Blueger Lafferty

Hughes Hronek 

Soucy Myers 

Zedorov Cole  

• Haha 1

So their best assets are their core (ROR, Forsberg, Josi, Saros), all of whom likely won't get moved (and we have similar guys in their positions: ROR = Miller, Forsberg = Boeser, Josi = Hughes, Saros = Demko) and their youth, which is led by a young blue-chip goalie.  Meanwhile our tandem's likely set in net with Demko and Silovs, so Askarov won't be all that useful to us.  That leaves us with getting the likes of Tommy Novak, Luke Evangelista, Jusso Parrsinen, etc. who are adequate NHLers but trading Petey to them could easily improve them by quite a bit (plus several regular players + 1st trades rarely go well for the team getting the pieces unless those pieces are blue-chippers).  Easy pass.

12 hours ago, Snoop Hogg said:

How about to Chicago for Bedard and other players to make the cap hit work?

The origional proposal is S**t but I'd do this one in a heartbeat.... but Chicago never would

2 minutes ago, Moeknows said:

The origional proposal is S**t but I'd do this one in a heartbeat.... but Chicago never would

Absolutely. We’d have to throw a bunch of picks and prospects in to make it worth it for them and I’m not so sure it would be worth it for us.