GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

17 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

I am more impressed with the winger to the left with no arms  and playing hockey to boot.

Bit of a pussycat in the corners, though.  I'm guessing Canucks forecheckers would find him pretty armless

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

He's good on the pk.

Just gotta stop deflecting pucks in our net

He is actually good on the PK, I’ll give him that 

• Like 1

Line up will stay mostly the same I think. Cole might be the one substitution to give him some rest before the next round. We’ll need him for sure in the next series ready to go. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Line up will stay mostly the same I think. Cole might be the one substitution to give him some rest before the next round. We’ll need him for sure in the next series ready to go. 

Should have been doing this all along. Swap Cole in and out every few games to keep Cole fresh and Juulson engaged.

Edited by NorthWestNuck
  • Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Agree with many of you. Same forward lines and give Juulsen a look and Cole a rest.

The playoffs are long and we’ll be lucky if we don’t burn through both of them - both warriors. Let’s give Cole the benefit of rest and a view from the top to see the game and reset like Hog.

We’re a deep team and it’s going to be won by committee so there’s no shame in taking turns! 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

I disagree.

Most of Coles gaffes have been accidentally, wrong place wrong time, puck bounces off.

Or he fans on a clearing attempt, another accident 

Juulsen chases hits and puts himself out of position often, he makes poor choices

I'll take unfortunate accidents over poor decisions every time.

Oops I accidentally fucked up………9 times.

• Haha 1

Let’s do to them what they did to the 2022 Flames. Put them out of their misery.

i can’t see them running it back with that exact team next season. Everyone but McDrai is fair game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

So…what do we do with Cole?

It's pretty fu'p'ed  how snake bit Cole has been. The hockey demons have definitely been using him to score on us! I cannot believe his puck luck or lack thereof.  Cole needs an exorcism for his bad mojo.

WTH is going on with him. If he scores one more against us, they really need to bring him behind the shed like Old Yeller. And grandpa bring your shot gun. If he scores against us one more time they can drop him off at the grey hound downtown. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

It's pretty fu'p'ed  how snake bit Cole has been. The hockey demons have definitely been using him to score on us! I cannot believe his puck luck or lack thereof.  Cole needs an exorcism for his bad mojo.

WTH is going on with him. If he scores one more against us, they really need to bring him behind the shed like Old Yeller. And grandpa bring your shot gun. If he scores against us one more time they can drop him off at the grey hound downtown. 

He's not snakebit, he is overwhelmed. That was obvious when he scored the OT winner for the oil. Could be fatigue though.

• ThereItIs 1

10 minutes ago, Kinsella said:

He's not snakebit, he is overwhelmed. That was obvious when he scored the OT winner for the oil. Could be fatigue though.

He has been good on the pk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

He has been good on the pk

Other than the last game I wouldn't have thought anyone on our team was good on the pk, but I will take your word for it.😊

• Confused 1
  • Wiener 1

35 minutes ago, Kinsella said:

Other than the last game I wouldn't have thought anyone on our team was good on the pk, but I will take your word for it.😊

That last game was critical for sure.

Edmonton is talking about coming out with something to prove tomorrow night. 

• Haha 2