GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

2 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

i hope they play Skinner in game 7....he is a siv.....Nux just need to pepper him with way more shots.

Well whenever he was in net we haven’t. I think that’s why oilers coach put him back after we had 30 shots last game. 

5 minutes ago, Guadeloupe Jones said:

Yep.   Those are the games I give Edmonton a big edge on as well.  

-GJ

Canucks hater 

• Haha 2

Just now, stawns said:

This is probably do or die for the oilers window......one more year maybe.  I'm not sure LD sticks around and hes the straw that stirs the drink.

It'll be interesting to see if PA can extend this window, they've got a lot of big changes coming this off season

Yep, I love this team, but wouldn't be shocked to see them take a step back next year. Unless we can clear Miks salary, we are going to lose really important pieces.

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

You could see this 5 minutes into this game. Canucks did not play like this was an elimination game at all. 

Well really it was after the first pp. No urgency and their pp has been big dinosaur dump all playoffs. 

We’re gonna have dud games.

to be expected. 
first decent playoff run in a while.

Get it out of their system this game and come back at home with their life on the line. They were the Cardiac Canucks multiple times already this season and playoffs. If they don’t have the juice for game 7 at home then perhaps they don’t deserve to go to next round. But they’ve proven a lot of people wrong already and showing a lot of promise for the next few seasons. That’s all you can ask for considering what this team was just a few seasons ago.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

We needed some aggressiveness earlier in the game to be honest. The oilies can be intimidated. Maybe not to the level of getting this much penalty time though 

also F off with the country road crap

Edited by Steev

3 minutes ago, Canucks164cup said:

Isn't your highest paid player supposed to be your best player... Or does that only start next year.....

Our highest paid player this year was not our best player