[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | May 20th, 6:00PM PT | Round 2, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)

4 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I hear if you stick the clove oil up your ass and face north it helps too.

Please get out of here with this dumb crap, it's disrespectful to Brock and the team.

Believe whatever makes you happy but western medicine is about 200 years old and has many successes but many shortcomings. Ayurveda and TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) are 3-4000 years old and have success with many chronic conditions western medicine has a poor record with.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I jumped into this thread late....and I see that we're talking about vaccines? :classic_huh:

Anyway, it looks like OP has taken care of that nonsense. Has the goaltending situation been discussed? I feel like CDS might be our best bet in game seven....

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I jumped into this thread late....and I see that we're talking about vaccines? :classic_huh:

Anyway, it looks like OP has taken care of that nonsense. Has the goaltending situation been discussed? I feel like CDS might be our best bet in game seven....

How come, silovs was still great even giving up 5 goals

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

How come, silovs was still great even giving up 5 goals

Cant go back to DeSmith now. Silovs probably took his reg season gig away from him now to. DeSmith is cold coming off injury and no way is ready for game 7 against Edmonton and there pp. Only way Silovs is not playing is Demko comes back. Unfortunately for DeSmith it is now live or die with Silovs. 

• Vintage 1

Considering the giant leap forward this season, including making it to Game 7 of the second round, all I ask is that win or lose, they put it all on the line and play the game of the year.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

You think? I thought he was just okay.....:classic_unsure:

Silovs has more playoff experience and more playoff wins than Demko and DeSmith combined.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Silovs has more playoff experience and more playoff wins than Demko and DeSmith combined.

Hard to believe that at Demkos age. Obviously he had to wait it out and by his time till Marky was gone or injured.

7 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

You think? I thought he was just okay.....:classic_unsure:

I do, yes.  He made a lot of great saves and that score could have been far worse 

Mostly I think arty is your starter and you dance with who brought you

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

That doesn't really have much to do with anything....

It's entirely possible that he rebounds and plays like he did earlier in the series, or he might have just hit a wall....