Is there a third jersey this year? Johnny Canuck from last year?

42 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Is the league going back to a decent manufacturer of jerseys?

Likely not next year. I am surprised they went with fanatics. An odd choice. Why they would go with a company that puts out poor quality products is beyond me. Hopefully they prove me wrong. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 hour ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Likely not next year. I am surprised they went with fanatics. An odd choice. Why they would go with a company that puts out poor quality products is beyond me. Hopefully they prove me wrong. 

20 minutes ago, tas said:

no, the opposite direction. 

Oh yeah FANATICS baby

Yes, the quality is shite and they overpriced BUT... eventually that same crap goes on sale for like 10 bucks...!

2 minutes ago, RawkDrummer said:

I like the 3rd being the skate jersey but please get rid of that whale.

Same here. I hate the orca. I would rather have the stick in rink logo. Also, I find white jerseys to be boring. Black too, but the skate logo works with that. I would like to see a green jersey with the stick in rink logo. Maybe a forest green.

3 hours ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Same here. I hate the orca. I would rather have the stick in rink logo. Also, I find white jerseys to be boring. Black too, but the skate logo works with that. I would like to see a green jersey with the stick in rink logo. Maybe a forest green.

I thought if they used the Johnny Canuck new sweater but changed it to the orca and made the orca that cream colour as our permanent jersey. I like that share of blue and green better. Has a classic look and with those gloves. 

9 hours ago, Crimson JH said:

Stick n rink is such a boring look, and look better as a shoulder patch. I like the Orca the best. I don't care for the Johnny Canuck one either.

I don't care for the logo either but if you switched that logo for the orca it would look good for a third. I just like the classic colours. I find the striping on the current jerseys too thick. The green needs to be thinner. 

52 minutes ago, Joe King said:

How about rain for the logo,that's very Vancouver.

Just kidding.

You’re just kidding but I’m visualizing a rain cloud as the new logo on a charcoal grey jersey :classic_laugh:

If someone can create a design for that, it would be fantastic!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1