The new WELL Health President's Club?

Crimson JH

What do you think of the new dining area in the hallway between the rink and the locker room? 

I'm not really a fan of it and already miss the jerseys wall collection. Although, the interior look somewhat unfinished too. Watching on TV when the players walk back into the locker room, I noticed some of the paint on the wall need another coating. 

Not really a fan of removing the players' privacy. Would rather them just have their own thing before seeing people who are probably staring at them awkwardly, making their pre-game hype a bit off.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 3

Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals...you're rocking back and forth on your skates, you're focusing on a specific spot on the floor....visuali...wait! Is that ketchup? or some sort of cool bourbon BBQ sauce i've never tried before? "More water si--" Holy crap! Is that Jack Campbell waiting the tab-- [PA Announcer] Introducing......Your Vancouver Canu--.....

*cough**hack*

Somebody choking on a chicken wing  in the not-so-distant background

I'd be fired up!

59 minutes ago, Ribs said:

So you just sit there in the tunnel, watch the players hit the ice, then watch the game on TV?

The people that pay to be "members" of this restaurant also get those new black seats in 117.

So they get there for dinner.  Watch the players walk by.  Then go up to their seats.  They can go back at intermission for more food, watch the players again.  

Its not cheap.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chickenspear said:

So, a velvet rope, and a security guard that looks like he ate all the food are the only things standing between the fans and players after an inevitable bad game? What could go wrong?

I'm going to pounce on giraffe if he continues his mid-season shenanigans! Try and stop me security!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Naslund19 said:

Thats the dumbest thing iv ever seen.  I thought management was trying to get the Canucks out of a country club atmosphere, not back into one.  What was wrong with the wall of Jerseys and the tunnel to walk through giving the players a moment to mentally prepare for the game?  The Canucks are literally walking out of a restaurant and onto the ice.  This is actually hilarious, I would feel so awkward having people just stare at me eating food as I waited in line to go onto the ice lol.   

The only thing worse is this...

• Thanks 1