Vanbase store

Hmm. I'm glad I logged on today and clicked this thread because I was bookmarking items from that website over the weekend. Online buying is always a gamble, especially clothing, and I'd rather not get burned again by shoddy, misleading garments. Those companies bank on buyer apathy and people like me often don't want to bother with the hassle of returning something. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, distantandvague said:

Hmm. I'm glad I logged on today and clicked this thread because I was bookmarking items from that website over the weekend. Online buying is always a gamble, especially clothing, and I'd rather not get burned again by shoddy, misleading garments. Those companies bank on buyer apathy and people like me often don't want to bother with the hassle of returning something. 

Oh I can return it. But them I am out 25$ in shipping . The Hpodie was only 60$.

Frustrating because I researched the item for a good couple days before I bought  

• 1 month later...

Their products and those of the team store are one and the same, yes? If so, I can't say I have any real complaints over the quality of the things I've bought (t-shirts, hats, neck tie). Although I did buy a polo from the store a few years ago that's developed some small holes in one of the sleeves 

7 hours ago, Crimson JH said:

I thought Vanbase is the official team store, not run by “Shitantics?” They usually don’t have all Fanatic products, except for Mitchell and Ness (yes, Fanatics took over that brand too). 

correct, vanbase is the online presence of the canucks team store, which is francesco's way of "supplementing" his merchandise income in addition to the league-wide deal with fanatics. 

1 hour ago, canuck73_3 said:

Never had an issue with Vanbase myself yet and ordered 4 or 5 jerseys from them now. But that is a disappointing delivery for sure

Yes, when I order from Vanbase, it ships down to Los Angeles and then up to Seattle. 

It would be great if it would go from Vancouver to Seattle.

I guess it’s a customs thing.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

14 hours ago, brilac said:

Yes, when I order from Vanbase, it ships down to Los Angeles and then up to Seattle. 

It would be great if it would go from Vancouver to Seattle.

I guess it’s a customs thing.

I guess your package wanted some extra frequent flyer miles… 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1