Golden knights had an easy schedule. 7-0.

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

4 pretty soft teams.. but still. 7-0 is impressive. 

Chicago again tonight. It feels sort of protected by the league to make sure they get off to a good start. Weird we get crap to start every year and teams like this seem to get the advantage in scheduling.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Again Chicago tonight. It feels sort of protected by the league to make sure they get off to a good start. Weird we get crap to start every year and teams like this seem to get the advantage.

flip side is it gets harder for them later, and if they sustain any significant injuries then it helps other teams. 

They will be the team everyone has to get through in the playoffs anyway, so who cares. Let them go 82-0. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Still impressive. We had an easy opponent in the Flyers. Couldn't beat them. A lot of good teams will drop the occasional game against a low end team. Look at the Ducks vs Bruins recently.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Is it just me or have the Golden Knights been given an easy schedule? It is a big reason they are 7-0. NHL would never give them a hard Easter. Schedule to start. A joke this league is at times. Good on the Canucks for fighting through it.

Newsflash! There is a lot of parity in this league. On many nights, any team can beat any team for the most part. By the end of the season, it all evens out with slight advantages, depending on the division or your location(east/west). 

7-0 tells me they are playing consistent hockey, which I hope we get to by the end of the season too.