[GDT] Dallas @ Vancouver, Saturday, November 4th, Rogers Arena, 7pt/10et, HNIC, SN650

6 hours ago, grumpyone said:

will do...plus it's Saturday and that means Pizza night. My favorite

change in plans for supper...... lasagna with garlic toast instead

• ThereItIs 1

29 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Oilers are down 5-2 late in the 3rd. They're going to lose this one to NSH. Having lost the previous two games to Cancuks they'll want to show up. 

That game will be very entertaining. Two big games to look forward to. Tonight and the next game vs Oilers.  

For some reason all games seem big right now. Every game has some hype and seems to be some sort of a test.. 

I think most managers look at having a solid team by Christmas these days to start any construction or deconstructing of their clubs.

It seems like a race to the bottom for the draft pick opportunities is almost as important as competing in the playoffs and a cup run these days lol.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

Time to fire up the generator. Power just went down. Got 22% battery life. Should I open a window if I’m running the generator in my living room? Smells really toxic in here. 

Wtf??

Running generator in you're living room?

Hope you're joking  lol

If you're serious send the wife and kids out for the night and ask you're wife to log onto you're CFF account tomorrow and let us know how it went..  lol

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Canuck You said:

Sedin Sedin Tocchet

Gonchar Foote

We might have not had them together in their prime but dang sure I'm glad we do now!

If the Sedins had a Tocchet on their line in all of their primes nobody would have ever messed with them.

Edited by Roger Neilsons Towel
Typo
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Dallas knows how good the Canucks are playing this year. The Canucks can't help but know how good Dallas is. IMO' it'll be a matter of knowing when

to push it hard offensively, but also know when to take care of business in the D-zone. Hell, it's almost a coach's game of minds..

We have 2 have 2 start out strong, push the pace. 

Stay out of the box.

I'm glad Toc is benching guys for not showing up.

It's a good motivator. 

17 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Looks like, so far after 10 games, the Pacific non-playoff teams are:

Oilers  2-7-1

Flames  2-7-1

Sharks  0-9-1

😂

Hoping the Ducks will be relegated to the basement as well.

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Dallas knows how good the Canucks are playing this year. The Canucks can't help but know how good Dallas is. IMO' it'll be a matter of knowing when

to push it hard offensively, but also know when to take care of business in the D-zone. Hell, it's almost a coach's game of minds..

I think the game is going to be a defensive chess match.

2 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Love the Canucks coaches now. Finally we have the type of coaches I've been wanting for a decade. 

We have an Allstars coaching team. They can say anything and players will listen and follow because of their coaches' resumes. 

Love it. 

Brilliant idea to have most of the older mentors you need as coaches, not players. Saves money and makes space for quaility young talent to gain wisdom and playing time.  

1 hour ago, Barnstorm said:

Hope we get Shorthouse tonight.

A guest appearance by John Garrett wouldn’t hurt my feelings either.

Where's Ferraro? (I don't mean tonight)

When's Ferraro? is the better question.

Edited by Inkidu

41 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

If the Sedins had a Tocchet on their line in all of their primes nobody would have every messed with them. 

Memesso.

Edit: I would have loved seeing him ragdoll Ratboy in 2011. 

Edited by ROBsolete
added a line
  • Vintage 1

Part of me would love to get a W and build up that buffer, but I would also not be too disappointed if we don't because it is Dallas. As long as we continue to play the way we have to give ourselves a chance to win

....and don't get screwed over by the refs again. 

1 hour ago, Nucker67 said:

Looks like, so far after 10 games, the Pacific non-playoff teams are:

Oilers  2-7-1

Flames  2-7-1

Sharks  0-9-1

😂

Canucks just need to play slightly above .500 for the rest of the season to sneak into the playoffs if points history repeats itself. Crazy what happens when your team has a great start to the season, and competition has horrible starts. 

• Cheers 1