Canucks/ Ducks [Proposal]

Currently the Ducks are sitting 4th in the Pacific (Wild card spot #1 ). They have had a good start despite Zegras not playing to his potential. They lack top end offence and can use further forward depth to help them while Henrique/ McTavish are on ELC.

Ducks recieve Garland at 3 years left- 50 pt guy underused in Vancouver. Can get more PP time down south

Canucks receive one of the Ducks 2024 3rd pick (They currently have 3- Canucks get the higher of the 3).

-

This provides us 4m in cap space to help with the back end.

This gives the ducks a budget friendly guy that can be further moved down the road on their end if they desire for future assets. The Ducks have 4 years left of Gibson before hes due for a deal.

-

Myers at this point has not gotten interest or he'd be gone by now. Furthermore Beauvillier has underperformed , but he can be moved to a different team closer to the deadline.

Thoughts or opinions?

• Vintage 1

Not sure I see who he unseats in their top-9 wingers (Zegras needs to play to get better, Terry's playing well, as are Vatrano and Ryan Strome; Killorn and Silfverberg are already pricey vets on their 3rd line), and if they help out a divisional rival I think they only do so if we send them a pick as well.  Whose role in their lineup does he take?

I wonder if we get one of their veterans at the TDL. Henrique or Strome might be nice 3C options. Strome has 11 points in 10 games right now but you know they'll tail off at some point soon. Vatrano is the other obvious option for when they start to fall down the standings. Garland could go back to even cap and then we'd have to pay a good prospect or pick in return.