[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senatards Thursday Nov 9 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET SNP/TSN5/RDS2/SN650

• Jess pinned and featured this topic
6 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Canucks are on a 4 game win streak. Longest in the NHL right now.

OTT TML MTL next 3 games. They're all winnable.

We could be on a real heater by the end ot this week. 

They look winnable however I feel the 1st game could be a trap game since we're coming off 2 emotional wins vs Dallas and the Oilers.

Might not be a good idea getting outshot 18 to 2 this time. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

They look winnable however I feel the 1st game could be a trap game since we're coming off 2 emotional wins vs Dallas and the Oilers.

This plus travel and time zone change

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Thing is, the Canucks haven't gotten too high or too low in their reactions to the wins. I think they'll look to come out a bit stronger against these teams. 

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

The trap game for me is MTL. The team seems to love playing in Ottawa. I’ve been to the last 3 in Ottawa and they’ve brought a great effort every time. Going into MTL after what I expect to be a pretty tough game in TOR will be a test no doubt. 

7 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I'm not worried about trap games.

Not only because all three opposing teams will play against us on 2nd game of back to back but also because our players will be pumped to show the eastern media their level of elite skill and effort..

We have some star players and they don't get much viewing in the eastern Canada because 3 hour time difference. 

No one in Toronto is going to watch Canucks game on TV starting at 10pm and finishint at 1am. So we don't get many eyeballs out east.

The players know this and will wanna show up on this trip through Ottawa Toronto and Montreal. 

They're are a lot of media votes for NHL awards in that part of the country. Players want those awards. 

Very true. The Canucks aren't taking any teams too lightly. All three teams are beatable. A sweep would be too sweet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1