[GDT] - November 15th 2023 - Canucks vs Islanders @ Rogers Arena - 7:00 PM PDT - SNP, AM650 - Bo-o Horvat Edition

JoGuitar

• JoGuitar changed the title to [GDT] - November 15th 2023 - Canucks vs Islanders @ Rogers Arena - 7:00 PM PDT - SNP, AM650 - Thank A Horvat Edition
  • Jess featured and pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, JoGuitar said:

Having gone through the Pavel Bure, and Ryan Kesler departures I usually err on the side of Vancouver being pretty polite to its former long serving members.

He apologized for his comments, I think we can all move on.

In the end, I agree, but I do think it's recent enough that you'll get some boos. Give it five years and fans will get over their hurt feelings.

3 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

Sorry AJ, but I call BS on that. 

He didn't need to say anything. It was an intentional shot at the team. 

He should've kept his mouth shut. 

Obviously his own disdain reared its ugly head. 

I liked him as a player, for the most part. A little too soft for me, considering he's Miller's size, but he's gone. 

And we got a good return. All the best Bo. 

Sure, he could've kept his mouth shut, but I won't disparrage him for simply telling the truth about how he felt.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Meh, Wolanin deserves it way more, but I like Hirose too. Let's see how he does if he plays. I expect he will, given that Soucy was playing LD.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Meh, Wolanin deserves it way more, but I like Hirose too. Let's see how he does if he plays. I expect he will, given that Soucy was playing LD.

Wolanin brings more offense then defensive reliability.

Hirose is the smarter player, reliable in all zones and makes the smart play getting pucks out of the zone. For a brief stint he can come in and not be noticed.