Bratt - Eriksson Ek - Necas

McCann - Zegras - Fantilli

Kreider - Kadri - Kempe

Werenski - K. Miller

Sandin - L. Hughes

DeAngelo

Skinner

Gustavsson

Thanks to everyone who made it to the draft this year (a CDCYHL record of 9)! Cheers to a great season and wishing the best of luck to everyone (except MM) :)

@Scottish Canuck 2.0 @Bombastik der Teutone @Master Mind @Art Vandelay @MikeyBoy44 (loser) @Jaku @22Sedinery33 @Jigsaw @SekaniCanuck

• Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1

My expansion team on paper won’t scare anyone … but game played on the ice…. Not paper. Good luck to all.✌️

B. Tkachuk.    Point.   Nylander

Hagel.         Stamkos.   Giroux

Hall.      Scheifele.    Marchenko

Q.Hughes. Chychrun 

Chabot.       Theodore

Trouba.         Gudas 

Anderson

Binnington

Koripisalo.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Apologies to everyone for missing the draft. I'll turn this around like last year, except I'll win the finals this time!

Last year was maybe my favourite made-up Seinfeld team name over the last 6 seasons, Barry Prophet Snow Blowers.

Previously:

Crazy Joe Davola's

Lt. Bookman's Library Cops

Jack Klompus Pens'

John Jermaine's Hot and Heavy

Dr. Whatley's Anti-Dentites

Delicious to meet you, and proud to introduce some wealthy philanthropists and industrialists!!

H.E. Pennypacker's Bicyclists

Panarin - Hintz - Rantanen

Skinner - JT. Miller - Kyrou

Benn - Tavares - Toffoli

Horvat - Nelson - Perron

Bouchard - Dahlin

Barrie - S. Jones

Vasilevskiy

Swayman

Fleury

• Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Somehow, someway, I managed to squeak out a close 5-4 victory against the 1st-place team in the league @Scottish Canuck 2.0

Probably had something to do with putting up arguably my best goalie performance to date: 3 wins, 0.65 GAA, .975 SV% and 1 SO

A special thanks to @Art Vandelay for saving my sad goalie carousel by dropping Andrei Vasilevskiy at the perfect time 😂😅😇

• 4 weeks later...

I swear there is some kind of gremlin who changes my lineup to hurt my team. I miss goalie starts I absolutely set ahead of time and lesser players get swapped for my best players. I would never bench Panarin...

Is Yahoo screwing with lineups? I am having a stroke... only website where this repeatedly happens to me. 

Edited by Art Vandelay

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

I swear there is some kind of gremlin who changes my lineup to hurt my team. I miss goalie starts I absolutely set ahead of time and lesser players get swapped for my best players. I would never bench Panarin...

Is Yahoo screwing with lineups? I am having a stroke... only website where this repeatedly happens to me. 

If you make any changes like an IR move, or add/drop, it'll mess things up and you need to redo lineups.

Although recently I had to make some changes a few times to get them to stick, as it kept benching my players with a game in favour of guys not playing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Welp, pretty safe to say this series is over. Would have been nice if my team showed up for part of the week but that’s fantasy for you! Good luck in the finals Gritty! 

• Thanks 1