What do you want for Christmas?

Colonel D

7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Peace in the Middle East. 

And, for Ukraine to crush their Russian enemies, see them driven out of Ukraine, and to hear the lamentations of their women. 

And, for Myers to be traded. :classic_ninja:

lol, sth more feasible perhaps? how about a nice tie?

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

And, for Ukraine to crush their Russian enemies, see them driven out of Ukraine, and to hear the lamentations of their women. 

And a townhouse, that the strata won't kill me.

While I'm asking. How about Greyhound, and a sexy lady vet to help me take care of it.?

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

And a townhouse, that the strata won't kill me.

While I'm asking. How about Greyhound, and a sexy lady vet to help me take care of it.?

Shhh, they see you when you’re posting, they know when you’re away. They know if you’ve been talking shit about them, so don’t for goodness sake!!

• Haha 3

Just now, -AJ- said:

A billion dollars.

Honestly, most of the material things I usually want are too much for a Christmas gift. I'll settle for good times with friends and family.

Yes, as the years go by you realize just how important time with friends and family truly is, that said I would take the billion and run, love my family but....come on

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, -AJ- said:

A billion dollars.

Honestly, most of the material things I usually want are too much for a Christmas gift. I'll settle for good times with friends and family.

I also want to see you having good times with family and friends. 

Old Sharpshooter would have asked for your OnlyFans account, but not this guy! 

Nope, I have responsibilities now and have to set an example for others. :classic_ninja:

• ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

HO scale model railroading goodies to build my layout! Have been struggling trying to model the smaller N scale stuff over the past few years so need to change to the bigger trains! 

Just a big kid over here haha

HO = Horribly Oversized.  You can fit twice as much stuff into an N layout.  😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

A black 69 Camaro, four speed manual transmission in mint condition. Had a 69 and once before and another time a 68...

That wish brought a tear to my eye. 

Ok, I give up my wish for peace in the world if this guy can get a mint 69 black Camaro. 

9 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

HO scale model railroading goodies to build my layout! Have been struggling trying to model the smaller N scale stuff over the past few years so need to change to the bigger trains! 

Just a big kid over here haha

I appreciate railroad enthusiasts. Photos of your completed projects!

IDK ~ 

I bought myself some Estée Lauder products, and Amazon. I was shopping online today. 

I'm thinking the Body Shop for the body wash, I would like one of those robot vacuums ~ you know the thing that vacuums all by itself? !! Yeah!

I'm going to see there are any deals at the hot yoga place as well as Alaska Air. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brilac said:

IDK ~ 

I bought myself some Estée Lauder products, and Amazon. I was shopping online today. 

I'm thinking the Body Shop for the body wash, I would like one of those robot vacuums ~ you know the thing that vacuums all by itself? !! Yeah!

I'm going to see there are any deals at the hot yoga place as well as Alaska Air. 

Your cat’s Christmas wish, is, if you don’t get a robot vacuum.