The Beautiful People Thread

Warhippy

37 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

If we're looking at questionably attractive music artists.

I'll trade that Kiedis card for this Tash Sultana

image.thumb.png.39fdaea5633d4c60da3c3f44bb1bf441.png

Dunno who that is, but she's very pretty.

I'm not about AK now to be fair. Goofy haircuts and mustaches aren't my thing. But when I was a kid/young person I remember thinking he was so cool and good-looking with his long hair and tattoos. Him and Lenny Kravitz were the first time I remember thinking as a young person "yeah girls and pretty, but I also think these men are pretty". So maybe it's like a nostalgic thing or something. Also RHCP are my favorite band.

I got another.

Liv Tyler Dancing GIF

I don't know how such a beautiful creature was born from such a strange looking man.

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

On 9/16/2023 at 7:56 PM, MeanSeanBean said:

Dunno who that is, but she's very pretty.

I'm not about AK now to be fair. Goofy haircuts and mustaches aren't my thing. But when I was a kid/young person I remember thinking he was so cool and good-looking with his long hair and tattoos. Him and Lenny Kravitz were the first time I remember thinking as a young person "yeah girls and pretty, but I also think these men are pretty". So maybe it's like a nostalgic thing or something. Also RHCP are my favorite band.

I got another.

Liv Tyler Dancing GIF

I don't know how such a beautiful creature was born from such a strange looking man.

My neighbour looks JUST like Lenny.