11th Annual WJHC Pool

Theo5789

2 minutes ago, Tony Romo said:

Thanks for that!

I will take RODWIN DIONICIO

And with that, the draft is now complete!

Thank you all for participating in a very timely fashion. I believe I started the draft a week ago. Good luck to all and we will see if any players get cut for various reasons. Otherwise we will just ride it out until Boxing Day!

• Cheers 3
  • ThereItIs 1

Selected:

Cutter Gauthier

Jonathan Lekkerimaki

Lane Hutson

Macklin Celebrini 

Denton Mateychuk

Will Smith

Connor Geekie

Ryan Leonard

Jimmy Snuggerud

Filip Bystedt

Axel Sandin-Pelikka

Canada Goalies

Gabe Perreault 

USA Goalies

Sweden Goalies

Liam Ohgren

Joakim Kemell

Tristan Luneau

Matt Savoie 

Rutger McGroarty

Seamus Casey

Tom Willander

Finland Goalies

Czech Goalies

Noah Ostlund 

Elias Salomonsson

Lenni Hameenaho 

Gavin Brindley

Jiri Kulich

Mathias Havelid

Fabian Wagner

Otto Salin

Ryan Chesley 

Sam Rinzel 

Frank Nazar 

Switzerland Goalies 

Jordan Dumais

Isaac Howard

Slovakia Goalies 

Matyas Sapovaliv

Tomas Hamara

Elias Pettersson 

Jagger Firkus

Tanner Molendyk

Filip Mesar

Dalibor Dvorsky 

Arttu Karki

Maxim Strbak

James Hagens

Oskar Pettersson

Germany Goalies

Adam Jiricek

Latvia Goalies

Jani Nyman

Daniil Ustinkov

Rodwin Dionicio

Oliver Bonk

Fraser Minten

Felix Unger Sorum

Norway Goalies 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e5srqbWbwKoJQj2MalATTWjphvWna8HO9gepD5SnNZY/edit?usp=drivesdk

Kemmell not taking part in the WJC this year for Finland

Firkus not playing for Canada...

Adam Jiricek may not play for Czechia either..

i will note any i see here that we have selected who are not playing as of now.

I might be mistaken but I suspect these three players may not be there for the tournament: however we will all know final rosters before the 20th, so no panic. 

@Rick Blight @Gator @Master Mind

• Thanks 1

I edited some of the dates as they didn't make sense in the first post.

Note to all, players injured or cut from the team can re-draft players starting on Saturday December 23rd at 8am PT. It is not first come first serve, it will be in order of the injured or cut player from when they were drafted here.

• Vintage 1

On 12/18/2023 at 9:56 AM, Theo5789 said:

re-draft players starting on Saturday December 23rd at 8am PT. It is not first come first serve, it will be in order of the injured or cut player from when they were drafted here.

I am settling in with a spiked coffee to go over all the teams final rosters, as far as we would know..i will post results if i find any. 

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

I am settling in with a spiked coffee to go over all the teams final rosters, as far as we would know..i will post results if i find any. 

Thanks, I have Joakim Kemell, Jagger Firkus, and James Hagens right now as cuts. Don't know about any injuries.

Canada's roster appears set and missing Jager Firkus.

Team USA's roster is carrying one extra forward and one extra D thus far, will cuts happen before tomorrow? stay tuned.  James Hagens currently not on the team. 

Team Finland appears finalized. Joakim Kemmell is sticking to his decision to stay focused on the pros. 

Team Sweden appears final. All of our picked dudes made the cut. 

Team Czechia has two extra forwards and one extra D at the moment..awaiting final cuts. 

Slovakia is carrying TWO extra Dmen and 3 extra forwards still: looking for final cuts. 

The Swiss have 3 extra D and 2 spare forwards left to cut as well. 

Collectively we have 22 players representing countries who have yet to cut guys...we know there are three of our picks not playing. I will keep my eye on this until tomorrow's redraft start: perhaps we operate on contingency: the ones we know are picked in order of original precedence: which would be Kemmell, Firkus, Hagens in that order to draw replacements: pending any cuts before tomorrow; then if any of our guys are cut from those teams yet to make up their minds before the puck drops maybe one last chance to draw replacements?

42 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Canada's roster appears set and missing Jager Firkus.

Team USA's roster is carrying one extra forward and one extra D thus far, will cuts happen before tomorrow? stay tuned.  James Hagens currently not on the team. 

Team Finland appears finalized. Joakim Kemmell is sticking to his decision to stay focused on the pros. 

Team Sweden appears final. All of our picked dudes made the cut. 

Team Czechia has two extra forwards and one extra D at the moment..awaiting final cuts. 

Slovakia is carrying TWO extra Dmen and 3 extra forwards still: looking for final cuts. 

The Swiss have 3 extra D and 2 spare forwards left to cut as well. 

Collectively we have 22 players representing countries who have yet to cut guys...we know there are three of our picks not playing. I will keep my eye on this until tomorrow's redraft start: perhaps we operate on contingency: the ones we know are picked in order of original precedence: which would be Kemmell, Firkus, Hagens in that order to draw replacements: pending any cuts before tomorrow; then if any of our guys are cut from those teams yet to make up their minds before the puck drops maybe one last chance to draw replacements?

I'm fine with that. The ones we know are out before 8am tomorrow will get to redraft and any other swaps needed can be done up to the first game of the tournament.

• ThereItIs 1