[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Carolina Hurricanes, Rogers Arena, Dec 9, 7PM - Da Let's Break Winsy-Losey Streak and Smash-em Bash-em Game

Rocket-68

Management Not Done Tinkering  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should JR & PA do next? Multiple Choice Allowed - Players in brackets are my personal opinion and can be ignored / substituted for in comments - nod to TheGuardian

• Nothing, other than plan the Stanley Cup Parade route!
    • Hughes - ??? ... Honker / Big Zeke ... ... FIND HUGGY A PARTNER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
    • Package up Kuz and Myers for a top Six Forward (Pavel Buchnevich) and draft pick(s)
    • Don't trade Kuz for less than a king's ransom, BUT package up Garland / Meyers for picks and bring up Podz, sign Bear
    • Trade Petey for a top prospect (NHL ready) and / or (Nylander) plus 1st, 2nd and 3rd ... to TO .. will need a third team involved to make work
    • ... HAHAHA ... you funny, all above suck (especially Petey to TO - what has he done to deserve such a fate) ... see my comment below
  2. 2. Do the Canucks extend Big Zeke aka Zek aka Zack aka Bobby

• No, Zeke-Zek-Zack doesn't want to play in Vancouver after much mulling over and walks into Free Agency
    • No, Zeke wanted to be paid more than Huggy so he gets jettisoned at the TDL for a Kings Ransom (from TO of all places - recall what brackets mean)
    • Yes, for about $4.5 - 5M annual but less than 6 years
    • Yes, not sure on length but will be between $5 - 6M
    • Yes, for 7 or 8 years in the $4.25M plus / minus $250,000 annually
    • ... none of the above, see my thoughts in comments below

7 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Dis anyone watch the interview the CBC panel did with Patrick Kane tonight while Detroit was warming up? He was all smiles till he saw Bieksa, then juice being hilariously  cocky, all these years Van Chi still absolutely hate each other.

Kane is just pissed that Bieksa beat him harder, longer and more times that Kane did a poor cabbie over their careers.

Edited by Rocket-68

1 minute ago, van_can_fan said:

No disrespect intended to all the meaningful causes but sometimes I miss just watching hockey 

Unlike other sports, the NHL can never start their games on time.  They think nothing of holding their audience hostage while they add as much filler, and of course ads, as possible.  It's really quite annoying.  No disrespect meant to our armed forces but plenty of disrespect aimed at the NHL.  Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 1