2023-2024 GDT Signup & Archive Thread

Roberts

One note for those making GDTs: Ideally, we like to have GDTs up and posted between 24 and 48 hours before the start of the game. Too early and it throws people off, but we want ample time before the game for members to discuss the game in advance of it.

Also, if no one signs up for a GDT and we're within 24 hours of the game without a GDT created, anyone should feel free to create the GDT, as long as it's got at least some basic info about the game.

• Cheers 1

40 minutes ago, Crimson JH said:

Just an interesting thought, why don’t you link all of the completed GDT next to their names on the list? Not a bad idea for users to check it out or need to look something up? 

I might be misunderstanding you, but everyone's usernames are mentioned along with their GDT link beside their names on the list. Lemme know if you meant something else though.

3 minutes ago, Roberts said:

I might be misunderstanding you, but everyone's usernames are mentioned along with their GDT link beside their names on the list. Lemme know if you meant something else though.

Oh! Never mind, I didn’t even realised you have it up for a while! Sorry! 😂 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, twonum said:

A bit new here at CFF (forgot CDC username). Can do the Nov 18 game (vs Kraken). Already got it planned out.

Sure thing!

1 hour ago, Chickenspear said:

@Roberts vs. Dallas is up: (A little incomplete right now, someone [^] was pestering me)

Thanks! Great GDT!

• Cheers 1