Spotify

Don't post spotify links in my music threads because it freezes my computer up, now i can't open the last page of the listening thread. its like spam.

If you want to post lame ass spotify links, post them i here.

• Haha 1

Perhaps... update... my guess... you havent updated  since you bought your device... and if you cant update, well again im sorry... using youtube for music is great if you can afford the subscription... but if you use free, spotify is hands down the best, no ifs ands or buts.

1 minute ago, Satchmo said:

'Your' threads?  I'm sympathetic to your problem but I find that an odd description of threads on a public forum.

I started the film score, drums and country threads. You can post them in the listening thread if you like but i won't be able to open that page so it complety fucks me trying to do those playlists. Spotify tries to upload a player or something, luckily only one person tried to upload it. I'm only making one more playlist. Too frustrating.

4 minutes ago, MidKnight Ego said:

Perhaps... update... my guess... you havent updated  since you bought your device... and if you cant update, well again im sorry... using youtube for music is great if you can afford the subscription... but if you use free, spotify is hands down the best, no ifs ands or buts.

It seems like spam comes with the embed code or something. My computer is almost done but i never have a problem loading You Tube.

1 minute ago, Bort said:

No ifs, ands, buts, it's a must

Opening Spotify playlists I don't trust

Fee, fi, fo, fum

Music belongs on YouTube, I'm no bum

Comma on man i dont have time for this ... money is time

1 minute ago, Rubik said:

easy solution: put him on ignore. sth tells me you won't be best buddies anyway.

Dont do this to me... robs moment comes later mine is now... 

Dont listen to em rob i can change

3 minutes ago, Rubik said:

easy solution: put him on ignore. sth tells me you won't be best buddies anyway.

A Rubik's cube talking about an easy solution.

Now, I've seen it all.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1