Canucks Lead All-Star Voting

2 minutes ago, Bounce000 said:

Thatcher, Petey, Nylander, Hyman, and one more leaf because Toronto would be my guess

If Panarin doesn't make it, a guy who has been in the top 3 in scoring most of the season, it's going to be a joke. Likewise Miller and Petey who are both top 5. I get wanting to represent all the teams, but if you're leaving out the true stars in the league then there is no point to having an all-star game. We will see shortly I guess.

Also, the NHL already messed up on releasing the fan vote players. Why would they announce two Colorado players now when the next announcement is supposed to be during the Colorado game? Don't they want to engage the people watching?

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, BPA said:

Miller Petey Brock Demko in the all star with Hughes.

Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

That is a real statement to the rest of the League, seeing 5 Canucks at an All Star game. I've been around long enough to see the token Canuck get selected to this event. I guess the only other time a few were chosen was around the '09, '10, and '11 seasons.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, BPA said:

Miller Petey Brock Demko in the all star with Hughes.

Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

And doesn’t the division leading coaches also go to the all star game?  So the Canucks have 6 including Tocchet lol

Unless they’re not doing that this year

• Like 1

5 Canucks and Tocchet to the all star game, but Nylander and Draisatl are the highlights folks.  Toronto media bias in full force.  For those of you that wonder why many of us hate Toronto media, it's because of shit like this.  Clearly the story of the all star game is 6 representatives from 1 team, but nope, it has to be about a Toronto Maple Leaf player.

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/toronto-maple-leafs-william-nylander-edmonton-oilers-leon-draisaitl-headline-all-star-vote-winners-1.2062068

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Yeah they name the toronto players in the Title and add on 4 canucks players. Probably didnt know how to spell them

Canucks fans forcing the league to see our guys is just icing on the cake for a great first half.

Anyone who has been a Canucks fan for a few years knows what the league is like, which makes it so fun to cram this... Well wherever you'd like.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Tusk said:

For the SKILLS comp they only put in Petterson. But 2 guys Edmonton, 2 guys Toronto, 2 guys Colorado.

We have to vote in two Canucks. Who? Hughes? Brock? JT because its his first trip?

on "X" i voted :

#NHLAllStarVote   Brock Boeser

#NHLAllStarVote   JT Miller

#NHLAllStarVote   Quinn Hughes

#NHLAllStarVote   Rick Tocchet

Can you imagine if Rick tocchet got in it lol on the voting page there is no option, but on Twitter you can vote anyone!

I hope they use them all together as one shift line on Team Pacific + one other D

Just looked at the roster to see who could play the other D spot. Makar? I'm surprised to see that of the initial 32 picks by the NHL, they only picked 2 defencemen for the whole tournament. Hughes and Dahlin.  How the hell were they supposed to play a game?

Lucky the fan voting got 2 more, Makar and Reily. But still, they are going to play the whole All Star round robin games with 4 total Dmen? Three of them from the western conference.  Does this happen every year?

On 1/14/2024 at 12:55 PM, kilgore said:

I hope they use them all together as one shift line on Team Pacific + one other D

Just looked at the roster to see who could play the other D spot. Makar? I'm surprised to see that of the initial 32 picks by the NHL, they only picked 2 defencemen for the whole tournament. Hughes and Dahlin.  How the hell were they supposed to play a game?

Lucky the fan voting got 2 more, Makar and Reily. But still, they are going to play the whole All Star round robin games with 4 total Dmen? Three of them from the western conference.  Does this happen every year?

I think it's a draft, so the Canucks will be all over the place.

• Sad 1