Hockey Day in CANADA

Love the concept...brings real pride to our Canadian teams considering 4 of them are actually legit SC Contenders. So WHY AM I WATCHING A GAME BASED IN THE USA, between an American based team and an absolute shit team on our National Broadcasting network? And considering that they aren't showing the OBVIOUS matchup between TML / NUX...then why start the game so early? Why not at our normal start time? I know in the past they've shown the earlier start time because it's a nationally broadcast game...but this time it isn't.

Oh right, I forgot. Rogers pretty much runs the NHL. What a shit-show. I suppose I could just pony up and give Rogers my money so I could watch games on Sportsnet EXCEPT...the Canucks are blacked out everywhere except BC. I'd be paying hundreds of dollars to NOT watch my favourite team. Ruining hockey for me.

5 minutes ago, ABNuck said:

Love the concept...brings real pride to our Canadian teams considering 4 of them are actually legit SC Contenders. So WHY AM I WATCHING A GAME BASED IN THE USA, between an American based team and an absolute shit team on our National Broadcasting network? And considering that they aren't showing the OBVIOUS matchup between TML / NUX...then why start the game so early? Why not at our normal start time? I know in the past they've shown the earlier start time because it's a nationally broadcast game...but this time it isn't.

Oh right, I forgot. Rogers pretty much runs the NHL. What a shit-show. I suppose I could just pony up and give Rogers my money so I could watch games on Sportsnet EXCEPT...the Canucks are blacked out everywhere except BC. I'd be paying hundreds of dollars to NOT watch my favourite team. Ruining hockey for me.

It is stupid, I agree with you...

But that's not necessarily how I'd describe a Habs-Bruins game.  It's an iconic rivalry.  100% more Canadians would watch a Leafs-Canucks game but it is what it is.  I'm sure you can find a stream somewhere.  🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

• Cheers 1

Oh...and a game that includes 9 ALLSTARS...7 of them voted BY THE FANS! So you tell me then...who do you think MOST fans wanted to watch...maybe the All-stars that they voted for?

Alas...game is over...we won...and I'm still pissed.

20 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

It is stupid, I agree with you...

But that's not necessarily how I'd describe a Habs-Bruins game.  It's an iconic rivalry.  100% more Canadians would watch a Leafs-Canucks game but it is what it is.  I'm sure you can find a stream somewhere.  🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Agree...would be the right call ANY OTHER SATURDAY NIGHT ON CBC...but on Hockey Day in CANADA...c'mon CBC, be better. Nothing like Nationally broadcasting the US National Anthem on Hockey Day in Canada. All we needed was shot of Trump in the crowd and it would be a truly patriotic day. Well done folks...well done.

Yup me I would find a stream.

They say those are illegal but look it up.

We can download anything long as you do not share it is 100% legal.

I personally know ten plus people who what movies in the theater at home.I do not but they never and will not ever get in trouble.The law is the law amd free streams are just that.

I also only watch games on my TV but if I didn't get them I would find them on streams.