[Signing] Parise to Colorado

He was solid for the Isles last season, 21 goals and 34 points, bit surprised though considering the season is more than half over. Wants one last crack at a cup I suppose. 

Wonder if we hear this kind of news about Kessel sooner than later. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

• Dom changed the title to [Signing] Parise to Colorado
5 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

He was solid for the Isles last season, 21 goals and 34 points, bit surprised though considering the season is more than half over. Wants one last crack at a cup I suppose. 

Wonder if we hear this kind of news about Kessel sooner than later. 

Gives them a solid stop gap while Nichushkin is out, and solid depth for when he returns.

3 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Gives them a solid stop gap while Nichushkin is out, and solid depth for when he returns.

True that, maybe he'll give them what they were hoping they had in Tatar 

• Cheers 1

Kessel had 14 goals, 36 points in 12 minutes a night for Vegas last year...hasn't played in forever and is a year older.

Pretty much every single one of our forwards in our lineup, including our 4th line, are projecting to be better than what he was let alone what he might be. I get the pedigree and veteran leadership etc., but on-ice I don't think he'll bring anything more than our 4th liners. Lafferty and Hoglander are our 4th line wingers right now playing 10-11 minutes a night and are just about on pace to score 20 goals which is wild. Kessel would come in at probably a 10 goal pace and skate at half the speed.