[PGT] Canucks at Capitals - 02/11/24

1 minute ago, NucksNation said:

I think Soucy makes a much bigger difference to this team than most think. They play way better with him in the lineup. 

Ugly game but at least we won.

What does Hoglander need to go to get pp time? I think he’d be great as net front/behind the net. He’s feisty, great at tips, has the hands for in close and will come up with the puck almost every battle. 

You'd put Hoglander in over an offensive juggernaut like Mikheyev?!

Put down the crack pipe, bud!

Joe Biden Finger Guns GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Slegr said:

That was a fun one. A few bruises, scrappy battle, and nice giveaway by caps that was capitalized on by JT Miller! Demko looking sharp!

These last 4 games might be the most physical opponents have played the Canucks all year. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Great win! 

But what is it now 4? games in a row they've let in the first goal before or around the 1 min. mark?  It happens, I get that.  But after this many maybe there is a problem with how the team starts.  Maybe they are just too juiced to get on offence immediately, to the detriment of defence.  Rick should make a point next game to start on defence.  Not literally like a PK, but just for the first few minutes, set the game plan to have them play ultra conservative and defensive....then they can slowly open it up and take more chances. Not necessarily something to even continue with. But something has to be done to stop the first minute bleeding

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Wasn't LA also ranked 8th?

Well the list i saw was before the All Star break. I think Canucks were tied with the Leafs. 

That could have changed though but I can't imagine any odd makers have Canucks ahead of Vegas, Colorado, Dallas and Boston

Edited by iinatcc

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

Lindholm was 9 for 11 on faceoffs, led all Canuck forwards with TOI, make some good defensive plays. Scoring is great but if you are not, then the rest of the game needs to be up to snuff - what Tocceht likes. Winning the puck is who good offense starts and LIndholm is good at that. Scoring will come. 

Exactly! Lindholm is a heck of a good player. He’s plays a winners game. Unlike Kuzzy the Cutie. Who wins in a cute contest: Kuzzy or Caufield? 

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, iinatcc said:

Well the list i saw was before the All Star break. I think Canucks were tied with the Leafs. 

That could have changed though but I can't imagine any odd makers have Canucks ahead of Vegas, Colorado, Dallas and Boston

There is a difference among betting sites but Oddsharks has them as favourites.

IMG_1012.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2