Donnie & Dhali Hate Amernicans!

OK now that I have your attention from my obvious click bait, I just want to know why the hell they changed the permissions to watch live on Chek for non-Canadians.  First the original CDC forum and now this? Makes me think there is a conspiracizzel going ons. Seriously though, does anyone know if this is a territorial permission change since I was literally streaming it at work last week.  Thanks for any feedback good, bad or indifferent and GCG!!! 

image.thumb.png.da83226ea44f92105e1a808ffe432091.png

Edited by Odjickwillkillyou
Spelling

Just a guess, but it could fall under the same heading as the fact that Social media in Canada is losing access to American News outlets....

Haven't paid a bunch of attention, because this is my only social media account, but that's my guess.

• Thanks 1

Just now, RupertKBD said:

Just a guess, but it could fall under the same heading as the fact that Social media in Canada is losing access to American News outlets....

Haven't paid a bunch of attention, because this is my only social media account, but that's my guess.

That is a fair guess. I used to stream 1040 down here on their site and then eventually had to download a Canadian radio app to listen there. It was actually pretty sweet because all of the TSN and other Canadian sports cities were on there as well. Thanks for the feedback 😉

• Cheers 1