[Proposal] Alex Tuch (perfect fit for Patterson winger)

They should go after Alex Tuch 

big size skilled winger 

Hoglander Petterson Tuch 

2 more years after this 4.75m 

Mikheyev, Raty, Aidan McDonaugh, 2024 3rd,

might have to be 2025 2nd 

or more..

• Haha 1

Would you take Okposo, Rosen, Kisakov and a 3rd for Boeser? Didn't think so because that's the equivalent to what you're sending them for Tuch who's a better overall player than Boeser. 

Edited by Pears
  • Like 1

Just asking but would you offer  Lekkerimäki and Mikheyev and 3rd 2024 ?

I think we have a chance if we offer this 

Better than getting rental Guentzel 

and offering something similar…. 
He is not what we need, we need someone big and can play with Patterson and Huggy 

Edited by occ78

2 hours ago, occ78 said:

Just asking but would you offer  Lekkerimäki and Mikheyev and 3rd 2024 ?

I think we have a chance if we offer this 

Better than getting rental Guentzel 

and offering something similar…. 
He is not what we need, we need someone big and can play with Patterson and Huggy 

Ok again, would you take Okposo, Ostlund and a 3rd for Miller?

I think Tuch is a good target, but I agree with people saying it will cost a decent amount to pull him. I think a Lindholm style package (slightly better honestly) would be what it takes. 

Makes sense Buffalo want to keep him. My main issue with Buffalo is the same issue I have with Columbus...what are you doing as an organization? Are you going to be continually bad each year and try to stay in the lottery? Eventually you have to try and become a contender or you'll just be wasting the best years of these players you've locked up. 

23 hours ago, Bobby James said:

I think Tuch is a good target, but I agree with people saying it will cost a decent amount to pull him. I think a Lindholm style package (slightly better honestly) would be what it takes. 

Makes sense Buffalo want to keep him. My main issue with Buffalo is the same issue I have with Columbus...what are you doing as an organization? Are you going to be continually bad each year and try to stay in the lottery? Eventually you have to try and become a contender or you'll just be wasting the best years of these players you've locked up. 

You think at some point they would trade their pick for a couple players that can fill out their second and third lines.

The TDL do what we have and get one of the better players that year.

I think the yotes have to trade Keller and do a full rebuild with them trading a first to fill the team out,let their players develop,sign a few vets and get in a winning track.

Hell even trade a good young player for a boatload.

• occ78 locked this topic