[Proposal] VAN-ARZ

Looking at the Canucks projected forwards, we’re a soft team. I think a trade or two needs to be made to address that. So here is one…

To VAN:

Crouse

To ARZ:

Beauvillier

Rathbone

Crouse - Pettersson - Kuzmenko

Hoglander - Miller - Boeser

Mikkeyev - Suter - Podkolzin

Joshua - Blueger - PDG

I left out Garland because I feel he should be traded to further address team toughness. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

You guys are right, it would probably take more than that, add a 2nd and it makes sense. Arizona can then flip Beauvillier, a UFA at seasons end, at the trade deadline and potentially add another 2nd. So, that would potentially be two 2nd round picks and Rathbone for Crouse; which makes more sense. 

This is a trade I would very much pursue to address team toughness. 

On 9/19/2023 at 3:57 PM, Doogie said:

Looking at the Canucks projected forwards, we’re a soft team. I think a trade or two needs to be made to address that. So here is one…

To VAN:

Crouse

To ARZ:

Beauvillier

Rathbone

Crouse - Pettersson - Kuzmenko

Hoglander - Miller - Boeser

Mikkeyev - Suter - Podkolzin

Joshua - Blueger - PDG

I left out Garland because I feel he should be traded to further address team toughness. 

Add Garland in the trade and a mill retained or so for Beau you might have a deal.

18 minutes ago, Doogie said:

You guys are right, it would probably take more than that, add a 2nd and it makes sense. Arizona can then flip Beauvillier, a UFA at seasons end, at the trade deadline and potentially add another 2nd. So, that would potentially be two 2nd round picks and Rathbone for Crouse; which makes more sense. 

This is a trade I would very much pursue to address team toughness. 

Or.  They could just keep their valuable plsyer rather than a handful of lessor assets that may never amount to anything 

• Cheers 1