GFL 2023-24 (SEA, EDM, MTL Available)

Gator

21 hours ago, Dion Phaneuf said:

San Jose places Patrik Laine on the IR

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/players/2245503/patrik-laine/

San Jose calls up Aleksei Protas

Cannot process this request as you have used up your 3 IR slots for your team already (Fabbri, Benning, Francouz)

Edited by Relyt Krets

20 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

NYR assign F Nikla Backstrom to IR

Source the whole world knows but here damnit

@Relyt Krets can this be backdated please?  Had in well before any game starts today.

Mason Lohrei his first NHL game; over 20 minutes logged, an assist, beat TOML!   🤗

Not to worry, everything gets backdated so long as they are posted before game time!

• Like 1

On 11/4/2023 at 11:51 AM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

image.png.2d2038cfb15febd2a381a065b4a151a4.png WAIVERS: The Montreal Canadiens have placed defenseman Cal Foote on Waivers for the purpose of being assigned to the Laval Rocket of the AHL.

Can't tell if I'm within the window or not, but if I am, Minnesota will place a claim on Cal Foote. I have Nolan and I'm a sucker for bothers. If we are in the time frame I'll make a subsequent move to open a roster spot.

Edited by MeanSeanBean

30 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

If I was in the time, Huzzah for me and sorry Mike. I'm a Canuck, obviously I have a soft spot for brothers and even if Nolan hasn't played yet it's fun to collect brothers.

Thank you for your words, I am sure with time this is something I can get over, move ahead from and the hurt while always there may just sting a little as the years go by. Tim And Eric Laughing GIF

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2023 at 1:37 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

A tiny spoon, but a wooden spoon nonetheless, lets say for yer fanny pack!   @NMHockey 

Slavin is having a career-year like I said he should. 

Sanheim is becoming a PPG defenseman - bouncing back like I said he would.

Mikheyev is on pace for a career 60+ points.

Barre-Boulet has 6 points in 9 games at the cheapest AAV in the NHL ($758,333).

And with all of this mentioned; Patrick Kane is not back yet, Danton Heinen only signed a week ago, and Alex Nedeljkovic and

Colin Blackwell are injured. 

Even if after being fully healthy we still finish last; we have multiple building pieces and would be obtaining Macklin Celebrini.

No worries over here!

4 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

If I was in the time, Huzzah for me and sorry Mike. I'm a Canuck, obviously I have a soft spot for brothers and even if Nolan hasn't played yet it's fun to collect brothers.

As long as your not placing a claim on Pat Maroon I think it will be good, if you do prepare for the next world wide cold war. 

• Haha 2