[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators - Sun Apr 21 7pm PT/10pm ET - Rogers Arena

Just now, Steamer4GM said:

I swear

Our paying customer fan base need an education in chanting

Why would you chant an all star goalie's name after going up by a single goal? Save it for when he lets in a soft one or when we're up by 4 late or something. Ya fire the guy up, they get a late one then he stones us for the duration. Don't poke bears that aren't down ffs

It's a mental game mate

Just now, MikeyD said:

Canucks re-figured out how to kill a game late and instead of playing keep away in our end we do it in theirs.

Finally. 

Holy shit. I hope this isn't a one off.

Just get on board.

Or get off...either way is fine.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

That line is incredible.

Great forecheck by Lindy and Garly + Dak don't miss

Folks judged Lindholm too fast here during a chaotic personal time of his life. I have the tea and it's hot. We need to resign him. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I swear

Why would you chant an all star goalie's name after going up by a single goal? Save it for when he lets in a soft one or when we're up by 4 late or something. Ya fire the guy up, they get a late one then he stones us for the duration. Don't poke bears that aren't down ffs

2 goals in 12 seconds deserves a lashing IMO. 

I swear

They are just getting excited. Been many years since they get to be loud like this. Trying to help build up the nucks.

I swear

The crowd hasn't known how to jeer a goalie since they left he PNE...  but this is better than it used to be...I've seen it..many times....after saves...lol

I swear

As a goalie in normal circumstances it'd fire me up but after 2 in quick succession yeah it'd rattle a little. Right now he's thinking "fuck just blew the lead". The fans are merely emphasizing it.

But yeah normally I agree.

Just now, mmkk said:

Crowd should always be this loud. Buy one get one free beer should do it.

After 9 years of no playoffs, Aquaman needs to squeeze every dime out of fans