[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

10 minutes ago, Combover said:

I Keep waiting for EP to show up or even just do something.maybe today .

I doubt 12 shots will do the job again so hopefully we can win some faceoffs and get some  Ozone possession time and shots. 

Nucks keep Finding  a way to win hopefully that continues today. 

He helped manufacture both goals last game and was credited with one assist. Played a more focused game, noticeably improved his puck possession and distribution and attempted higher percentage shots. He also reverse hit a few guys and bounced right up after hits or bambi stumbles. 

He is on track, no surprise to see him snipe one or put up points today. 

😉

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Johnny said:

I did 60 stalls a day when i was 14

I had to pay $20

When I was young, I used to get up an hour before we went to sleep and did chores!

GCG!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Captain Hughes said:

I was hoping silvos would get in somehow. Desmith will not take canucks to the promise land. Arty could go bubble demko. Has more upside 

If Vancouver is dealt that card, bringing in their third goaltender on the depth chart. Its truly a testament to this management group.

Arturs is the Canucks future in goal whom the organization has heavily invested in. He has already shown well in NHL contests and this if comes to fruition is a major exciting opportunity.

But people need to also realize the goaltender is one of 19 players in the game battling for your Canucks. Vancouver as a team, they got this. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3