[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)

• Roberts changed the title to [GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | May 3rd, 4:00PM PT | Round 1, Game 6 (Canucks lead series 3-2)
35 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

I just noticed that we are the underdog on the money line for game 6.

Canucks have been favored every game of the series until now.

Let's prove them wrong! Nashville hasn't won a playoff home game in a long time...

Go Canucks Go

Pretty sure we were the underdog in both Games 3 and 4 as well on the money line on the NHL app.

• Like 2

We win this one and get a few days rest and we play the Oilers next week.

Hoping for a big night from our forwards.

Pound them 6-1.

Goal Scorers:

Pettersson (opens the scoring on the PP with an absolute snipe)

Miller

Boeser

Hronek

Garland

Mikheyev (he scores after the Preds pull a desperate empty net down 5-1 with 7 minutes to go)

• Cheers 2

I wish to apologize first for my post. Petey hasn't been very helpful all series. I can't support a player who is either physically or mentally in need of help. 

I do however expect the Nucks to put forth an effort we have yet to see for 60 minutes. 

Missing the meat 🍖 line of Joshua,Blue and Garland. 

Canucks are going to be pissed at themselves for having to fly across the country to play these meatheads.

They’re going to come out laser focused and dissect the Preds 4-1.

EP’s line will collectively depart the milk box and make a difference in this game. They have so much to prove and so much to give.

• Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, snowman955 said:

I wish to apologize first for my post. Petey hasn't been very helpful all series. I can't support a player who is either physically or mentally in need of help. 

I do however expect the Nucks to put forth an effort we have yet to see for 60 minutes. 

Missing the meat 🍖 line of Joshua,Blue and Garland. 

I think it would be a good idea to reunite the JBG line. Lindholm can move to center Pettersson and Hoglander. If the JBG line isn't working, then you switch it up and move Joshua to Miller and Boeser's line, Garland with Lindholm and Pettersson, and move Hoglander to a line with Suter and Blueger. 

• Like 2