[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs R2 G4 (Van lead series 2-1) Vancouver Canucks @ Oilers - Tues May 14 6:52pm PT/9:52pm ET - Edmonton

16 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm glad that not only the Canucks' journalists but also our team is not keeping quiet.

Not that it does any good....likely makes it worse. But whatever. F them all.

I second that, F them all  indeed

• Cheers 2

23 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Peter Pickard picked a peck of pickled pucks out of the net. 

A peck of pickled pucks Peter Pickard picked.

If Pickard picked a peck of pickled pucks

How many pickled pucks did Pickard pick out of the net?

A plethora . 

2 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Ekholm licking his wounds

Guess just need one more heavy hit to take him out.

18 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm glad that not only the Canucks' journalists but also our team is not keeping quiet.

Not that it does any good....likely makes it worse. But whatever. F them all.

I am really impressed with IMac. The guy have been showing some bite against Edmonton and national media. 

Did not expect that from him. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, 24K said:

I am really impressed with IMac. The guy have been showing some bite against Edmonton and national media. 

Meh, not surprised tbh. 

During the Benning era, many people on CDC accused IMac of being a corporate shill for the Canucks for his overly positive reporting. Not saying I agree with those claims, but out of all the Canucks media members, he tends to defend the organization the most. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, CaribouCanuck said:

Apparently No Draisaitl, Henrique, Kane or Ekholm at Oilers practice today. 

It believed they are all attending McDivers funeral after the vicious career ending cross check....:classic_ninja:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, 24K said:

Me too. He hasn't held back much and it's refreshing. He's seen it too often I guess.

The 650 guys too...they were having a heyday.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, spook007 said:

It believed they are all attending McDivers funeral after the vicious career ending cross check....:classic_ninja:

Right in his unbreakable teeth.

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, Canuck You said:

Have we got room for Bruce on our team somewhere?  I know Tocchet is a much better coach and JR doesn't respect BB much, but man I love the guy.

I guess that's why I'm a fan and JR and PA are running the show.  How much fun would it be to find a spot for him and be able to say, "Bruce, there it is."

Bruce_Boudreau_Goodbye__Final_BRUCE_THER

• ThereItIs 3

3 minutes ago, KoreanHockeyFan said:

Meh, not surprised tbh. 

During the Benning era, many people on CDC accused IMac of being a corporate shill for the Canucks for his overly positive reporting. Not saying I agree with those claims, but out of all the Canucks media members, he tends to defend the organization the most. 

I really respect his take and feel he usually is right on the money. One of my favourites.

• Upvote 1
  • chaos 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Playoff Myers is my favourite Myers.

As a noted Myers HATER, I am loving his Playoff Chaos Giraffe Mode. I don’t hate nearly anything about his play in the Post-Season. 

image.gif.2f83c19eced4335907bc5a6ebf223944.gif

• Like 3
  • chaos 1

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

As a noted Myers HATER, I am loving his Playoff Chaos Giraffe Mode. I don’t hate nearly anything about his play in the Post-Season. 

He has been amazing. Here is hoping he doesn't miss Soucy.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Well with all the Oilers injuries and throwing in Pickard today is the day to go all out. No need to sit back if we get the lead. Keep hitting and driving play. They’ll have nothing left the rest of the series. 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

Hoping for a big win tonight. Taking my son on a surprise 12 hour road trip tomorrow for his 17th birthday. He has no idea I got us tix for game 5. I’m gonna need some opinions on when I should tell him? Before or after tonight’s game? Or do I wait till the morning and tell him no need to go to school today or the next few days too and tell him to pack for a 4 day trip. 

Just start driving lol “ uh dad where we going?!!” Your response” let’s go watch the game in Vancouver” lol

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

Have we got room for Bruce on our team somewhere?  I know Tocchet is a much better coach and JR doesn't respect BB much, but man I love the guy.

I guess that's why I'm a fan and JR and PA are running the show.  How much fun would it be to find a spot for him and be able to say, "Bruce, there it is."

Bruce_Boudreau_Goodbye__Final_BRUCE_THER

Too many cooks in the Kitchen perhaps. 

The team has an amazing Coaching Staff already. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1