GDT - CANUCKS vs OILERS. GAME 6 - Finish Them! 5pm PST.

2 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

Same honestly. I think at this point nó canadian team fan really wants to see any other canadian team win cause the hard on the media will go on and on about would just be too much to handle.  Bad enough as it is now.

I'll cheer the Habs , Jets or Sens. The rest depends on who the competition is. Id even cheer for the Oilers against Boston 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

The Oilers are going to come out desperate and fast. If the Canucks can weather the first five minutes or so, and settle down and play their game, I think they should be able end this, especially if their top 3 are as tired as they looked in Game 5. I have a naive hope that the officials review the games in detail and are aware of some of the embellishment happening and either call it or at least not make the bad call. There have been some really bad calls in this series and hopefully the series won't be decided on one of them.

Watch Tocchet flip the script and have the Canucks come flying out of the gate.  Start JT and follow with Lindy/Petey and see McD and Drai warm the bench for the first 2 minutes.  Then throw out the Podzillas to wreak havoc with whichever of McD or Draisaitl dares to enter the fray

• Upvote 1

We'll need to be on point and past our game, hard and humble.

I feel like we've learned what is required to do so, so it's time to execute! Operative words being execute.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vanux said:

We'll need to be on point and past our game, hard and humble.

I feel like we've learned what is required to do so, so it's time to execute! Operative words being execute.

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Surprised that more Edmonton fans said they would consider cheering for Vancouver should we win than Canucks fans willing to cheer on Edmonton. I hate to say it, but the only other Canadian team I'd consider cheering for is Winnipeg. Everyone else can kick rocks.

That's usually my MO too. I don't know what it is, but this year I cheered for the Leafs in round one. It was actually really fun getting together with Leaf fan friends and watching their games, then have them come over on cheer on the Canucks on our game days. They're all still cheering us on and enjoying having a team left in the fight. I might do it again next year.

• Cheers 1